Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Fenzyboy  •  1 hour ago
trade

A. Puka, Collins, 26 2nd B. Gibbs, Achane

🕒 Latest
blowme3333 1 hour ago

Highly dependent on needs, A if you need wr, B if u need rb. Pretty fair either way

Fenzyboy 44 minutes ago

Yeah I’m thinking because I could use RB. My other RBs are CMC, Henry, A. Jones. WR are Chase, ARSB, AJB, QJ. But I’d prefer to just trade one WR and keep probably Collins

cwmoorez 24 minutes ago

If you can trade Puka for Gibbs or Achane I would be all in on that, and really with your roster I would be ok adding QJ with Puka either one, it may look bad to some, but I think it helps you win more weeks

Fenzyboy 12 minutes ago

If I trade for one one who do you prefer Gibbs or Achane?

dontaisbae  •  11 seconds ago

Garret Wilson trade target?

cxzga  •  42 seconds ago

Is the only chiefs player you want rashee rice ?

trade
kingjuno33  •  13 minutes ago

12 team dynasty sf Do you guys think Jaden Reed is worth a 1st rd pick in dynasty?

trade
adhall2001  •  24 minutes ago

8 man PPR A. Lamb/Likely B. Nacua/Laporta Other WRs—Collins, MHJ, McConkey, Mclaurin, Worthy

waiver
JoeyB0305  •  44 minutes ago

Been using Goedart with engram sidelined. Owner dropped terry. Would you drop engram to add terry? Full ppr 10 man league. Already have lamb. Aj brown. Wilson. Rice. Jsn Five man bench

AustinM0613  •  44 minutes ago

My team is probably going to lose. I am up by 5 and they have moss and Brian Thomas. What are the chances they get 0? 😂

SJC26  •  49 minutes ago

Who do we think is going to finish higher at the end of the year? MHJ or Nabers

trade
IJoinedTheLeague  •  49 minutes ago

Been offered deebo and Calvin Ridley for Marvin Harrison, is that enough for him? PPR 2 WR, 2 Flex and a SF. My WRs are currently Marvin, Nabers, Waddle, Dell, Diontae Johnson & Mclaurin