Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
MacMiller91  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Flex Hppr Jayden Reed McConkey Whittington

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 2 hours ago

@MacMiller91 I think Herbert plays and love doesn't. With Herbert less mobile, I wouldn't be surprised if the run the ball even more, which kind of hurts the case for Ladd With Willis playing, one could argue that a. Reed gets more running plays & b. They won't let Willis take shots downfield, leaving slot and designed plays for Reed more of the 1st read I know this doesn't help, but you're the one who has to make the choice hahah

MacMiller91 2 hours ago

@ChefBoyRPete it's really tough...lost A.J. and Pacheco... Yeah with Love it would be an easy decision for me. Herbert is hurt too. Not ideal this week

🕒 Latest
ChefBoyRPete 2 hours ago

If love plays then it's more of a debate, but I would go with Ladd personally. Going to be tough either way. If you think Reed gets more designed runs because jacobs is dealing with bumps and bruises and his backups are out, then Reed could be an interesting start

MacMiller91 2 hours ago

I think u are right with Reed 👍🏼 And of course i am the one who has to choose😂 Thanks for your thoughts and good luck ✌🏼

wdis
jonrad84  •  19 minutes ago

PPR- Start RB. Pollard Or Wr. Jamo Williams

trade
boyceyb  •  22 minutes ago

Godwin and Aaron jones forBreece hall? Half ppr

wdis
arch3llo  •  25 minutes ago

Tank Dell or Higgins??

waiver
Bleu  •  33 minutes ago

Texans D worth a pickup this week?

parkingwing  •  38 minutes ago

Injuries killing my WR’s, would you start Odunze, Gabe Davis or Josh Reynolds? Half ppr

waiver
kgirton44  •  39 minutes ago

Pick 1 to drop, .5 ppr Hubbard Perine Javonte

wdis
LilBowWow  •  53 minutes ago

.5 ppr Waddle, Diontae Johnson or Shakir

wdis
Frextherex  •  56 minutes ago

Am I starting Najee or Ford this week? Hearing Ford should have a good week which has me second guessing