Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
kaneven1  •  2 hours ago
trade

Another league manager has evans and Godwin and I lost aj brown and kupp. I’m trying to strengthen my wr. I have tank, Demarcus robinson, brian Thomas jr and Ladd mcconkey I want to offer one of those guys plus dobbins or pollard to get Godwin or evans plus Zack moss or Ty chandler. What combination of guys gets the job done for Godwin or Evans?

wdis
bridav12  •  4 minutes ago

Better replacement for Pittman this week: Shaheed or JSN Better replacement for Kittle: Gesicki, Strange, Ertz Thank you!

wdis
Garretteed_Satisfaction  •  6 minutes ago

PPR FLEX , PICK 1 Tank Dell Or. Cam Akers

wdis
sbutts188  •  12 minutes ago

Nervous about Evans this week with Surtain shadowing him, I’m gonna need a ceiling play so should I go with B. Robinson jr over him? Or play both and bench Pollard or Etienne? Any help would be appreciated Thx y’all

trade
JustinT1996  •  13 minutes ago

A: Waddle/JSN/Spears B: Garrett Wilson / Pickens

wdis
Original007  •  19 minutes ago

Who to start in the flex (PPR): Worthy @ ATL CAM Akers @ Min Singletary @ Cle B Thomas @ Buf.

waiver
jeffm33  •  24 minutes ago

C Watson and D Johnson are sitting on waivers in one of my leagues. Should they be?? Love is back soon and Andy Dalton is the starter in Carolina? What say you? 😳

waiver
mharmeyer10  •  26 minutes ago

1.0 ppr redraft Add Jalen Mcmillan or Ray Davis

trade
foolioness  •  31 minutes ago

Need help with this trade everyone!! Full Ppr, redraft league… Should I trade CeeDee and Derrick Henry for Breece, Amon st brown, and Addison?