Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jaker23  •  2 hours ago
trade

Should I trade Zack Moss for Xavier Worthy?

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
simonherbert69 1 hour ago

Yes!

RENDOGG 1 hour ago

๐Ÿ’ฏ

trade
NinerClanNative  •  7 minutes ago

Just traded Mason for Gibbs to the mccafrey owner. Did I win?

wdis
philipsnorelco  •  8 minutes ago

Desperately need a TE replacement for Kittle. Need a high ceiling and mid floor ideally, hppr: gesicki vs washington ertz @ cincinnati taysom hill vs philly parkinson vs sf brenton strange @ buff

waiver
nolankuzma  •  14 minutes ago

12 team sf ppr Should drop anyone for Christian Kirk, Keon Coleman or Perine? RB: Kamara, Etienne, Conner, Mason, BRob, Bucky, Brooks WR: Evans, Rice, Dell, Diontae, QJ

wdis
Fenzyboy  •  15 minutes ago

Still comfortable starting Purdy with all these injuries or do I consider Darnold or Watson over him?

wdis
Starz123456  •  52 minutes ago

Full PPR who would you start? Jameson Williams vs cards Or Zack Moss vs commanders

wdis
BillsFan365  •  56 minutes ago

charbonnet or london?

trade
Bmoreandbeyond  •  1 hour ago

In my NON PPR league I drafted Ferguson and Njoku as my tight ends. I know itโ€™s been a rough go for that position early this year but iโ€™m looking to upgrade. I was lucky enough to draft Saquon and Cook as my starters with Dobbins and Ford on the bench, I also was able to grab Mitchell, Chubb and Brooks off the waiver wire and stash them on IR. So I guess you could say iโ€™m stacked at running back, iโ€™d like to move a running back and tight end to upgrade if possible, any suggestions on who I should trade away and who I should trade for?

wdis
kailikea21  •  1 hour ago

Pick 2 Javonte Williams, Samaje Perine, and Cam Akers