Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SelfMadeMarkinaire  •  5 hours ago

Does anyone know? In the league settings, if you do not require an autosub to be the same time or later kickoff, and the autosub has already played, if the rostered player does not play, will that autosub’s performance be added to the roster? Hypothetical ex: Pacheco plays at 7pm and is questionable. Autosub set for Mixon who plays earlier at 12pm. Mixon finishes with 15 points and Pacheco does not play. Are those 15 points added to my weekly team total?

🕒 Latest
sneakybacon 4 hours ago

There's a setting that the commish sets up. It's a choice of any Sub comes in or a sub has to be a same time game or later

trade
yoyoma  •  3 minutes ago

Trade away: Dobbins, Pitts, JSN Receive: Stevenson & Laporta Full PPR Superflex RBs are Achane, Connor, & Z White WRs are Amon Ra, Kupp, Deebo, Cooks

trade
BoianoBoomin  •  3 minutes ago

Trade Breece, braelon allen and jsn for aj brown, kenny walker and charb?

trade
SigmaX  •  6 minutes ago

Trade Kittle and Thelein for Bowers and I can pick up Jacobie Meyers or The other rams Wr

GetBodiedFF  •  9 minutes ago

Full PPR - Do I drop Christian Kirk for Jennings?

wdis
Grak  •  14 minutes ago

Pick 2 .5 ppr Wilson Jamo Nabers

wdis
21mikey  •  14 minutes ago

Nabers or London in my flex 1ppr

trade
Whiteyy  •  23 minutes ago

Being offered Kupp and Pacheco for Mason and Ridley Would you guys do it Half PPR

trade
willypeepeee  •  31 minutes ago

Should I make this trade: Send = CMC, Jamarr chase and Trey McBride Receive = J. Taylor, Nico and Brock Bowers