Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ricobarker  •  5 hours ago
trade

Trade: Kyren + Rashee Receive: Breece + Pittman + Dell Full PPR: My Other Wrs: Olave, Aiyuk, Pickens My Other Rbs: Bijan, J. Brooks, Dowdle I'm so split...

🔥 Hot Takes
C13connor 5 hours ago

I think you do it, Breece is the best player. If either Pittman or Dell can step up, it’s a dub

ricobarker 5 hours ago

Pittman and Dell have been soooo bad tho

🕒 Latest
LukeS21 1 hour ago

Don't do it.. Rice is a stud and. Moving up. Do not trade him. It's Mahones go to this season clearly.

SuperJorio 1 hour ago

Yeah. I’m with Luke. Chiefs are gonna run through the air and rashee was stellar before that. Kyren is also solid.

JokeHyland 1 hour ago

Helllllll nooooo. You can't count on Pittman with Anthony richardson throwing the ball 19 times a game. Dell is boom or bust with the wr room being full. Rashee is the show in KC and kyren to breece is only a little jump.

JokeHyland 1 hour ago

You have bijan just keep kyren as your 2. Plus you already have a serviceable wr room behind rashee

ricobarker 37 minutes ago

@JokeAssner yeah I feel like the price is too steep

ricobarker 36 minutes ago

but I’m worried about Kyren and the Rams offense

LilGrinder 12 minutes ago

@ricobarker basically, you’re getting the best player in dynasty, after jjetas ofc 😉 and you’re getting some buy low options, I love Pittman and I’m buying him everywhere. Breece AND Bijan at RB? I’m taking that all day man.

nadam1278  •  5 minutes ago

Start Hunter Henry or Jake Ferguson if heathy this week?

trade
FootballPro1202  •  9 minutes ago

Is this a good trade? Me: Brock Bowers Him: Goedert and Pittman

wdis
smoores92  •  9 minutes ago

Choose 2 - 10 team non-PPR Chris Godwin vs DEN Zay Flowers vs DAL Tee Higgins (if healthy) vs WAS

wdis
TheDonateloVersace  •  13 minutes ago

12 man sf start 9. do i start jacobs and dobbins at rb and put moss in the flex? or do you think juedy might continue to be a reliable 10 points. these are my only options. not really trusting mostert

waiver
bridav12  •  14 minutes ago

Who drop for TE streamer if Kittle is out: Edwards, Javonte, Bucky Irving, Odunze, Pittman, Shaheed Leaning Edwards

wdis
StyleB3nder  •  15 minutes ago

With how the season has started who is the better play this week Andrews or Laporta?

misc
Millx821  •  17 minutes ago

How do I remove an auto-sub? Our league is trying it out this year and we can't figure out how to remove an auto sub. Any help is appreciated

kakini94  •  19 minutes ago

Should trade Tyreek hill for Rashee Rice? Half ppr