Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JustWinBaby93  •  1 day ago
trade

Which 3 of these WRs garret wilson, dk Metcalf, rashee rice. For a rb ? My options pollard or James conner half ppr

🔥 Hot Takes
ethanputnam1 1 day ago

He was triple covered week 1 and in week 2 he had a solid first half they just didnt need to throw the ball much the dolphins were getting rocked

🕒 Latest
JustWinBaby93 1 day ago

I was offered Monty for dk too lol

JustWinBaby93 1 day ago

But idk why I'm leaning towards pollard he has been out snapping spears

JustWinBaby93 1 day ago

Just don't like the committee

ceclause 1 day ago

DK for Monty

mistakesweremade 1 day ago

@JustWinBaby93 I like Conner man. He’s a bellcow. Monty is not, he splits with Gibbs like pollard with spears. I’m not a Garrett Wilson fan, I think he is the most volatile of the 3 wrs you are thinking of shipping out.

JustWinBaby93 1 day ago

@mistakesweremade the thing with conner he is a lock to miss mutilpe games and believe it or not pollard is out snapping spears. I hate to give wilson up so early I think Rodgers just gotta knock off the rust

JustWinBaby93 1 day ago

Thanks for your advice @mistakesweremade I will make a trade after waviers

trade
nparatore  •  5 minutes ago

12 team sf PPR te premium Send kelce and a 2nd Get jsn

rate
traineediver  •  6 minutes ago

Do you need to start a 2nd QB in super flex leagues ? What if you're stacked at WR ? Is this a myth ?

wdis
anava22  •  14 minutes ago

JSN or Jameson Williams? Full PPR bonus question on who you like better ROS?

wdis
Tapewuuurm  •  23 minutes ago

—.5ppr Worthy @ATL against a stout DST and Safetys or Shakir at home vs JAX?— Thanks y’all

wdis
BillsFan365  •  24 minutes ago

smith-njigba or drake london

trade
jtblz7  •  33 minutes ago

Would you trade J.K. Dobbins and Brandon Aiyuk for Ja’Marr Chase? 14-team full ppr. Makes Chase my wr1 with Marvin wr2, RBs are Gibbs cook and Monty already.

waiver
cloydaab  •  54 minutes ago

surprised to find pierce on my waiver, better add him or downs ?

trade
Shoegargantuans  •  58 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 team PPR. Thoughts on which WR is better being rostered. Michael Wilson or Courtland Sutton?