Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
myGurleysBigTDs  •  1 month ago
trade

Dynasty ppr tep sf 10 team. A. Chase and Andrew’s and a 2025 3rd B. Waddle. Achane and kelce

🕒 Latest
I_Like_TDs 1 month ago

A and it’s not close

garden91 1 month ago

A

cwmoorez 1 month ago

I like A but it's not by as much as the guys above, Kelce is still the man, he avg 16 Ppr points a game last year, just behind Laporta but ahead of Olave so he matters a lot in a 10 man team, and I've heard Achane is the best running back that ever played, he runs fast and doesn't let some of the guy tackle him, lol, I'm not as high as most are on him, but if he did reach the expectations of most fantasy managers I've talked to, he will be worth A, just for him alone 😁 I'm not sure what there is to say about the 25 third??? It's third I guess, but then Chase comes along a messes up everything I like about taking the B side, In pretty much any format I want A, but especially in a 10 team league, elite players at every position is what it takes to win the championship, depth isn't as important so try to trade Andrews for Kelce, he is good though the 26 season I think

SuperJorio 1 month ago

A. very very easily.

ESPN4Lyfe 1 month ago

A

wdis
jcsmith723  •  16 seconds ago

I drafted and ran into an issue immediately..I have Brock Purdy plying against the Jets Defense, and I drafted the Jets defense as well. Do I sit one or the other? Sit both? Play both?? I can scoop up Geno Smith vs. Broncos, for a defense I could pick the Vikings playing against the Giants. Welcome back, Fantasy Football!! 😅 help!!!

wdis
football12  •  6 minutes ago

1 ppr Start 2 Walker vs Denver Kamara vs Carolina Deebo vs jets Thanks

jmccrath  •  7 minutes ago

Should I trade rashee rice for James Connor Ppr?

trade
brandong018  •  8 minutes ago

A trade in my league just went down. It was Keenan Allen for Puka Nacua straight up. The guy with Puka auto drafted and he doesn’t like him. The trade got vetoed and the guy that would’ve gotten Puka now says he’s going to quit the league. How would you all respond to this? Any advice? (10 tm league)

wdis
Lawbd  •  12 minutes ago

Tyjae or chase brown ppr

rate
Brendonr27  •  13 minutes ago

12 man PPR 3 WR Qb: Caleb, Goff RB: achane, Monty, singletary, brooks, Jaylen wright, Kendre miller WR: Amon RA, Kupp, waddle, Devonta smith, Mcconkey, doubs Te: Kincaid

wdis
Diegolope09  •  18 minutes ago

Start Godwin or kupp at flex

BigMacEd1  •  19 minutes ago

Thoughts on the team in 12 man PPR: QB - Joe Burrow WR - AJ Brown, Michael Pittman, DK Metcalf RB - Kyren Williams, James Conner Flex - Jaxon Smith Njigba TE - Dalton Kincaid K - Tyler Bass Defense - Buffalo Bench - Tyjae Spears, Zack Moss, Brandon Cooks, Darnell Mooney, Michael Wilson, Ray Davis