Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
cjgill14  •  1 month ago
ama

I have Kincaid and McBride in a league, who do you keep and who do you trade? I could keep both but have the opportunity to upgrade at WR/QB

🔥 Hot Takes
Townies1 1 month ago

Don't be in a rush to move your assets just cause u have depth at 1 position

🕒 Latest
Townies1 1 month ago

Fair trade but look for a trade that heavily favors you

WhatTheTuck 1 month ago

I’m in the same boat in one league, and I’ll the trade offers I’m getting are 🗑️. Won’t get the value you except out of them yet, wait until in season and someone realizes how screwed they are with a terrible starting TE

A440 1 month ago

Is there TEP? Personas, I’d trade whichever nets me the best return. I’m on the fence about the trade on table, and would need to know scoring and starting reqs.

A440 1 month ago

I’d lean no for the trade though, in a 1-qb

cjgill14 1 month ago

Just PPR no TEP

ZingMaster 1 month ago

@cjgill14

jsolo1 1 month ago

To me they are both pretty close. In these situations, I go best QB. I rather have the TE with Josh Allen as their QB. I’d keep Kincaid, and trade McBride

LegacyTitan  •  1 minute ago

Given the holdout and risk of soft tissue injuries I am currently taking AJB over Chase and Lamb. Any reason why this wouldn't be the correct decision?

rate
Tytanic11  •  8 minutes ago

10 man full ppr Qb - Joe burrow Rb - Breece hall Rb - James Connor Wr - jamarr chase Wr - Mike Evans Flex - Malik nabers Flex - Calvin Ridley Def - browns Kicker - moody Bench 1. Jayden Daniels 2. Trey benson 3. Brian Robinson 4. Chubba Hubbard 5. Deandre Hopkins

Original007  •  29 minutes ago

PPR what player would you draft first from Carolina panthers

trade
JedHawk24  •  33 minutes ago

10 Team SF/PPR Dynasty. Which side? Team A: Christian McCaffrey Team B: 25 & 26 1st round picks

DC1710  •  39 minutes ago

In full PPR… can justify the confidence with Amon Ra at the 1.05, right?

rate
macromo  •  42 minutes ago

10 team full ppr QB- J. Hurts wr1 - D. Adams wr2 - M. Pittman Jr. rb1- C. McCaffrey rb2- T. Etienne Jr. te - D. Kincaid Flex scary terry bench wr- D. Johnson (Car) rb - Javonte williams wr- c. watson wr- L. McConkey wr- k. Coleman rb j.ford rb- j.brooks

Nicky1187  •  48 minutes ago

I have my draft today- redraft Suggestions in a defense to target this year ?

MorganBeck12  •  58 minutes ago

My drafts tonight! Need help! 12 team PPR Redraft Who should I take with the 5th pick?