Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
billyhanck  •  1 month ago

I’m doing a keeper draft this year and this is the first year that we actually get to keep players. The way it works is if a person is drafted in a round and kept they will lose the draft pick of the round before. So for example I drafted Gibbs in the 2nd round last year so if I were to keep him I would lose my 1st round. With that being said should I do that? Or should I keep Cj stroud who somehow went undrafted therefore I would lose my last round draft pick. Cj stroud seems like the answer to me since I am picking 2 in the draft, but I can also trade back and get a 3rd rounder and potentially keep Gibbs. Idk let me know what u think.

🕒 Latest
bucsworld58 1 month ago

Stroud

Isaaaaaaac 1 month ago

Not reading that essay

Shmuel256 1 month ago

Of the two options id do stroud. 1qb tho there might be good value in another keeper too

zinasb83  •  2 minutes ago

Who do I draft at the 5 spot in .5 PPR?

BHannah  •  2 minutes ago

Hey guys, which 5 would you keep out of the following list; Breece Hall Drake London Chris Olave Kyren Williams Davante Adams Kenneth Walker Rachaad White George Kittle TJ Hockenson This is the last year with any keepers before a full re draft, so age is no issue. I basically have them in order of my gut instinct. Thanks!

touchdownjesus  •  8 minutes ago

I have to autodraft - league will do a regular draft. In Yahoo (PPR) and I have never done autodraft (I will be out of town without cell service / internet). Anything I need to know before I just leave and let Yahoo pick for me? Any advice? Thanks!

NastyNate22  •  30 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex rookie draft Take Jayden Daniels or Malik Nabers at 1.03 My QB room: mahomes, cousins, young, levis My WR room: Garrett Wilson, waddle, DK, Rashee, Amari cooper,

DrSteveBrule2  •  34 minutes ago

12T 1/2PPR Redraft Bijan or Breece

trade
Conman404  •  35 minutes ago

12 man league, ½ PPR Give : - Ekeler Get: - J. Palmer

trade
cgoodrich27  •  37 minutes ago

Bo Nix or a 2026 early 1st? 12 Team SF Dynasty Current QBs on roster contender Arich, Cousins, Nix, Penix

Good01  •  40 minutes ago

10 Team PPR Redraft: Pick 2 Do I take CD, and pick up a Pacheco type for my RB1 at the 2/3 turn? Or Take Breece or Bijan, and lock down my RB’s early?