Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RENDOGG  •  3 months ago
rate

10 team, 1 QB, .25 TEP, start 10 but moving to Superflex in 2025 and it will be start 11. Start 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 3 Flex, 1 QB, 1 TE This league is moving to Superflex in 2025. I have 3 2025 1st round picks currently. QB: ARich, JLove, Jayden Daniels, JJ McCarthy, ARodgers, Russel Wilson RB: Brooks, Dowdle, K. Herbert, Roschon, Mattison WR: Amon Ra, Marvin, Nabers, DJ Moore, JSN, XWorthy, Lockett, J. Palmer, Damario Douglas, Claypool TE: Goedert, Otton, Chig, Fant, J. Sanders Appreciate any feedback, advice, etc. I know I should be moving QB to improve holes but curious what my asking price should be. Should I be patient with market? Any particular players I should be targeting, trading away, packaging player with draft capital? Any advice feedback helps. Thank you.

🔥 Hot Takes
ceclause 3 months ago

You are running back roster needs the most work. Save your 2025 first round picks for that. After Rogers first big game or if JJ McCarthy wins the starting job in Minnesota see if you can’t flip either one of them for a decent running back.

🕒 Latest
Shmuel256 2 months ago

You need rbs and (more urgently) a premium te if ur trying to push this year. But if ur targeting 2025 like it seems, see if you can get a te this year @ceclause had good advice on waiting, and then build out the rb room w picks and a qb next year. Wilson and rodgers will have value next season they dont rn, assuming they are still starters, but thats a risk

Shmuel256 2 months ago

I’d trade goedert and a qb for an elite te and picks

wdis
twistedlizard  •  3 minutes ago

Put them in order for me please C akers vs buff A Gibson vs miami T Tracey vs Seattle. Thanks I need all the help I can get!

wdis
Jonnyald14  •  7 minutes ago

Sam darnold or Trevor Lawrence?

trade
LandoLakes75  •  10 minutes ago

10 Team PPR Redraft Send Pickens, Tank D, and Hunt Receive: Deebo and Bucky Currently have: MHJ, Devonta, Diontae, Wicks, Pickens, Tank, Rice, and Puka

trade
Lysolcan  •  11 minutes ago

Trade Ridley for FAAB (only like $10) to pick up Tucker Kraft?

trade
OMGitsSleek  •  16 minutes ago

Sending Ertz and Tee for Devonta Smith?

KingDende  •  18 minutes ago

🚨Do I flex mattison or laggete this week !?!? Full PPR🚨

PhillyDilly1027  •  22 minutes ago

I have Brooks and Hock in my IR spots. I want to pick up Wicks to play at flex. Would you drop Brooks, Hunt, or Javonte to pick up Wicks or stick with what I have? It's ppr redraft.

wdis
bEagles1  •  23 minutes ago

Need to pick one to start PPR Tutu Atwell Chase Brown Trey Sermon