Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jpizzle80  •  3 days ago

So my oldest league is a keeper league. We can keep one player, and they take the draft spot 3 rounds up from the previous year. Ex: if Josh Allen was drafted in the 6th last year, he’d be your 3rd this year if you kept him. Understand most prob got that but just in case. My dilemma; I kept Garrett Wilson last year as my 14th pick, so he’d be an 11th rounder this year. I also got Kyren Williams and Sam LaPorta undrafted, which means they’d be a 14th round pick THIS year. Full ppr, 10 team, standard lineup as of now. Any insight or thoughts appreciated!

🔥 Hot Takes
eepst 3 days ago

@jpizzle80 Wilson is a decent value round wise, but to me rounds matter less than access to true studs in the format. If Wilson doesn't finish top8-10 it's kind of a mediocre keeper in my opinion. Take the positional stud in LaPorta.

eepst 3 days ago

@jpizzle80 can you keep for multiple years? In 10 team, I think I might lean the free top 5 TE. You want to have a difference maker at the position in such small starting team formats and I'm honestly not even convinced Garrett Wilson is that.

curtis66 3 days ago

Good chance Laporta out preforms Wilson this season. Wilson is starting to feel like the most Overrated player in Fantasy. And he is on my team.

NickZek 3 days ago

It’s def between laporta and gwilson. Wouldn’t fault for either

CheeseburgerWalrus1 3 days ago

@jpizzle80 Laporta in the 14th for me

AToastedWalnut 3 days ago

G WILLY DO NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS

🕒 Latest

kyren gonna share some field

and its non tep so you can get another TE fine

also sent you a DM!

jelly292 3 days ago

I think this is the year to roll the dice on Wilson. He's got one roll left imo. It's not just because ARod is back and they improved the OL. The biggest reason is because Zachery Wilson is not on the team, so they have no excuse to play him. Their 3rd string QB is better for GWill than ZWill. I think that those changes and their defense give GWill a great shot to have his first 250+ point season

trade
5Jmart  •  16 minutes ago

12TM / SF / 4pt pass TD Give: Justin Herbert Receive: Dak, 2025 1st & 2nd (mid-late)

trade
trayburson  •  16 minutes ago

Sflex 4 pt per passing tuddy Give: mahomes Get: Puka & 1.01

RyanT  •  29 minutes ago

Dynasty salary draft league Which option: A. Gibbs, bijon, white Olave, Addison B. Herbert Gibbs Bijon Olave, Addison, Pickens Also have pick 1.04

Griffinbeakers  •  35 minutes ago

Paid Dynasty Startup looking for 2 completely invested experienced members to join a longstanding friends and family group. This is a Superflex, full ppr, 1 point tight end premium startup. League dues for each year are 200 dollars. Looking for 2 guys who either know each other or are on the understanding they will be coming in as the outsiders of the group. Also looking for someone who will look at trades and be active thru the offseason. If you are interested for either yourself or yourself and another person please feel free to send me a direct message.

BoldyAnt  •  39 minutes ago

Quick question for the boys : Situation : I’m in a keeper league. I have the 2nd pick in a 12 man PPR league. There’s 15 rounds altogether. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1defense, 6 bench spots. My question : I’m stuck on who to keep between : Jahmyr Gibbs - 3rd round Brandon Aiyuk - 4th round Jordan love - 15th round Any feedback would be a huge help, I’m playing to win a huge prize pool so the strategy needs to be damn near perfect for me lol. Thanks in advance boys 🫡

rate
cgamino  •  44 minutes ago

1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex, keeper I have starting Jordan Love JJ, Olave, Waddle, Pittman ( Wr spots and Flexes) Jacob’s and Kamara starting Laporta at TE K Aubrey Baltimore, Houston, and Miami defenses Bench: Jatavion sanders Ben Sinnott Keenan Allen Bryce young Trevor Lawrence Ray Davis Jonathan brooks Gabe Davis Mike Williams Do I try to trade for better RBs? Trade for better QB?

DWest31  •  44 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 man sf ppr QB:Tlaw RB:Bijan RB: Kyren Williams WR: Tee Higgins Wr: George Pickens WR: Darnell Mooney TE: Evan Engram Flex: najee Flex: pop Douglas Flex: Friermuth SF: Brock Purdy I feel like this team is very mid and I should move some players...who should I try to sell and for what

ama
stfu1010  •  51 minutes ago

Name your top ten players half p p r league