Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
dre786  •  3 days ago
misc

Dynasty superflex rookie draft. Who do you like between Brian Thomas jr, Jonathan brooks, and Brock Bowers?

🔥 Hot Takes
Steven 3 days ago

Bowers Brooks BTJ

The_Old_Geezer 3 days ago

Bowers, BTJ, Brooks in Full PPR Bowers, Brooks, BTJ in Half PPR

Steven 3 days ago

I’ll bet on the Elite talent regardless of qb honestly

Steven 3 days ago

I mean meyers just had a 8 TD season afterall

jimmikmik 3 days ago

I think people are seriously neglecting how bad of a landing spot bowers fell to

🕒 Latest
NickZek 3 days ago

Bowers > BTJ > Brooks for me

A440 2 days ago

Personally, I think we’re going to start seeing a lot more 12-personnel all over the league. So I don’t think Bowers landed poorly, I think they’re just the first team to invest in it. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if within 5-years, 2-TE rosters in fantasy is typical.

A440 2 days ago

If you look at the landscape of the league, and look at the talent coming out, 12 personnel makes too much sense

jimmikmik 2 days ago

I wanna see more big boys running routes here and there more than anything lol. Nothing is better than when a lineman gets his hands on the ball with open field

jimmikmik 2 days ago

That’s peak football

A440 2 days ago

Speed is king right now, but I really feel like we’re in a transition period. We’re seeing more traditional gap-running schemes and power running games, more road-grading blocking schemes. Next is 12-P

A440 2 days ago

And the pendulum keeps swinging

trade
cgamino  •  8 minutes ago

Rashee rice For Jonathan Brooks and a 1st 25’ I get brooks?

Isaaaaaaac  •  13 minutes ago

Olave is a better player now … and will have a better Career than Garret Wilson. I’ve never seen some one with more excuses made for them than GW. I’m sorry. Olave is just the better player. Agree?

trade
Jimmy1976  •  17 minutes ago

Hello question for you guys I got Willam’s from Rams and Walker from Seahawks are these guys young enough to build around Iam rebuilding I need another WR and Another Rb to compete I draft 1.4 this year should I draft Brooks from Carolina or Odunza from Bears if these two or available Thanks

shakemilton18  •  26 minutes ago

Price on Kimani Vidal?

DWest31  •  29 minutes ago

I feel like I'm the only person who has any concerns about taking cmc 1st overall. Don't get me wrong I love cmc, but his age, usage, the 1st overall pick always gets hurt in recent years and the madden curse lol are some causes for concern for me. Am I thinking too much?

trade
djwestbrock  •  34 minutes ago

Would you trade Aiyuk For Davante Adams, Kimani Vidal, and a mid 25 second? 10 team dynasty SF and in a win now position

JayDaDon24  •  42 minutes ago

Chris Olave or Garrett Wilson?

Funderstruck  •  45 minutes ago

Pick three to start week one CD, T Higgins, Odunze, Hollywood Brown, Godwin, C Watson, J Dotson, W Robinson, D Douglas