Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KingYeti  •  3 days ago
misc

Question for the peanut gallery Superflex league What rounds are you drafting your QBs?

🔥 Hot Takes
ZingMaster 2 days ago

I'm taking 2 in the first 3 rounds. @KingYeti

jelly292 3 days ago

It all depends on who falls. Gotta take at least 1 in the 1st 3 picks, but if some teams reach for QBs and you get some super stud flexes, you can always get Goff/Mayfield/ARod/Watson later down the draft and still compete with them for a couple years

Isaaaaaaac 3 days ago

It’s ASAP

LandoLakes75 3 days ago

Early draft pick: 1 and 3 Later Draft Pick: 2 and 3

🕒 Latest
Moody21Dynasty 3 days ago

Also depends on what spot you are drafting from. If you aren’t in the top 1-3 then you can pass on a QB in rnd 1 if there is a top tier rb or wr available like CMC or Lamb

CheeseburgerWalrus1 3 days ago

@KingYeti all depends where I’m drafting and how the draft falls. Typically I try and go round 1 and 3. But I’m not taking a Burrow type in round 1 if I have a later pick and that’s all who’s left. Then I’d go round 2 and 3 If I get one of Allen/Mahomes/Lamar/Stroud/Hurts I’ll take em, otherwise 2/3/4

thesandlotking 3 days ago

Depends on league size and draft spot. But typically 2 in the 1st 4 rounds.

VeeDub32 3 days ago

If I can get a top 5 QB in round one I do that then normally round 5/6 depending who’s there

TIPS 3 days ago

Depends on league size and QB scoring for me. I’d be pressing the QB button more in a 12 or 14 team league but would be less inclined in a 10 team league. Scoring also matters, default Sleeper is 4pts for TDs, but leagues can alter that. Added bonuses also need to be considered in this. If 6pt TDs, then I would wanna leave with 2 in the first three rounds of 10tm and then have 2QBs in the first two rounds 12tm+ If 4pt TDs, then I’d be content with one top 10 QB in the first three rounds in 10tm or 12tm. In 14tm+ I would still want with 2QBs by the end of round 3 since QB will be scarce in this size

gregsabo 3 days ago

1,2, maybe 3

HaydenHathcote 3 days ago

I would go 1 and 2 if you are a later pick in the draft

DWest31  •  1 minute ago

I feel like I'm the only person who has any concerns about taking cmc 1st overall. Don't get me wrong I love cmc, but his age, usage, the 1st overall pick always gets hurt in recent years and the madden curse lol are some causes for concern for me. Am I thinking too much?

trade
djwestbrock  •  7 minutes ago

Would you trade Aiyuk For Davante Adams, Kimani Vidal, and a mid 25 second? 10 team dynasty SF and in a win now position

JayDaDon24  •  15 minutes ago

Chris Olave or Garrett Wilson?

Funderstruck  •  18 minutes ago

Pick three to start week one CD, T Higgins, Odunze, Hollywood Brown, Godwin, C Watson, J Dotson, W Robinson, D Douglas

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  48 minutes ago

Who wins in a dynasty Superflex league? A: Zay Flowers Trey Benson B: Isaiah Pacheco Rashee Rice 2025 first

trade
jcplummer  •  49 minutes ago

What are your thoughts on the trade value for Jake Ferguson and Dallas Goedert? What would you give up for either? In a dynasty, 12-team league (no TEP, PPR, 1 QB), I'm looking to move Dallas but there is more interest in Jake which makes sense due to age. I have Pitts as my starter and would prefer not to move Jake unless it is a good offer. I only have a '25 1st so wouldn't mind recouping some of those '25 picks. Maybe a lower tier starting/handcuff RB. Thoughts?

Bryan_Lee  •  1 hour ago

12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty Leauge. Would you trade away Dontayvion Wicks and a late 2025 First for Addison? This is more of a depth move for my team.

waiver
TimeJew  •  1 hour ago

Best Dynasty Stash? Treylon Burks Or John Metchie III