Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
gregsabo  •  2 days ago

explain it to me like i'm 5. a hypothetical story for your wednesday morning...

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 2 days ago

You writed too much

jimmikmik 2 days ago

And they can easily afford it. Have a ton of cap space and won’t have to pay Caleb for years. I’m expecting DJ to resign on a 4 year deal and Keenan to get a 1 or 2 year extension

aweldon 2 days ago

in a vacuum, they would only be on the hook for his base salary on the weeks he was on the team. AZ would have to pay him for the rest of the season. so idk his salary off top of my head but say it is 18M, CHI would only have to pay $6m and AZ would pay the remaining.

🕒 Latest
aweldon 2 days ago

now they could negotiate a different percentage I think on who is on the hook for what

aweldon 2 days ago

like for example I think NYJ is paying 50% of Zach Wilson's contract and DEN paying other 50%

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Even in a hypothetical, why in the worlds would the bears trade Allen

TIPS 2 days ago

If anything, they would trade DJM

jimmikmik 2 days ago

They’ve already expressed a desire to sign them both

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Touché

TIPS 2 days ago

And I thought we had to explain it like everyone is 5

Nicky1187  •  13 minutes ago

Just got offered in super flex / 2 qb league Give : A) cee dee and Kirk cousins For B) 2024 1.4, 2024 2.4, and Isiah Pacheco

trade
cjones2787  •  1 hour ago

10 team 1qb ppr dynasty Rbs: cmc, hall, taylor, miller, Warren, estime guerendo and eljiah mitchell Wr: jefferson, devonta Smith higgins, nabers, ladd, burton Mike william, wicks, sutton and jacob cowing I wanna upgrade my wrs 2 any thought on what to move and for who?

trade
MTTEO2622  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty : 1 QB league Looking for depth- Give up: A) 2024 3.10 For B) Brandon cooks

wdis
Cowboyzz90  •  1 hour ago

Keep Barkley for a 3rd rounder or Achane for a 12th rounder? Full PPR

NickH122  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty 1QB three way trade🚨🚨 I give up: ARSB, Love, Jeudy Receive: Burrow, JT, Pittman, 2025 early 2nd, 2025 mid 3rd Team 2 gives up: burrow, JT, 2025 mid 3rd Receives: ARSB Team 3 gives up: Pittman & 2025 2nd Receives: love & jeudy Is this a win?

IndianapolisColts  •  1 hour ago

What player will be this years Puka?

trade
MTTEO2622  •  2 hours ago

Would yall give up : A) 2025 1.10 For B) Johan Dotson

K1N637  •  2 hours ago

Who should be my keeper? Lamb or Bijan