Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
verzz  •  2 days ago
rate

Format: SF, 1RBP, 1.5TEP, PPR Just wondering what I should do with this roster, don’t think I can contend this year maybe more of a 8th place team this year. Any advice? QBS: Hurts, Love, Maye, Penix RBS: Gibbs, White, Swift, Kamara, Brooks, Benson WRS: ARSB, Aiyuk, Nico, Adonai, Roman, BTJ, Keon TES: Laporta, Pitts, Kittle, Bowers Conklin Picks: 25: 4 25 1st, have rest of picks 26: 2 26 1st , have rest of picks 27: 3 27 1st, have rest of picks

🔥 Hot Takes
verzz 2 days ago

I got sent a trade today for Breece and AJB Sending Nico, Swift and 2 26 1st + a 25 @TheRisingRams

verzz 2 days ago

I traded Puka for 2 first and Nico JT for Swift and 2 1st this off-season @TheRisingRams

verzz 2 days ago

It’s more of me having a lot of young guys and my WRs aren’t the best

TheRisingRams 2 days ago

Then id also Trade off Kittle to get either picks in 2025 or added to get a Great player

TheRisingRams 2 days ago

Then id also trade off most of your picks from 2027-2026 to either move to 2025 or get a GREAT player like CD Lamb, or JJ

🕒 Latest
RentFree 1 day ago

So I would try to trade LaPorta or Amon-Ra. They have a ton of value. Go shopping across the league. Somebody wants them.

RentFree 1 day ago

I also think you should go get another starting QB if possible. Trade some of those picks and get someone from a team that has too many. You don’t want to rely on Drake Maye and Michael Penix this year.

RentFree 1 day ago

Adonai, Roman, and Keon I am out on, but people love them. Their value will never be higher than it is before the season. You time that right and you might be able to get a haul for all three of them to different owners.

RentFree 1 day ago

I could be wrong on them. Roman Wilson has the highest ceiling in my opinion. Unless Adonai or Keon are faster than I think right now.

RentFree 1 day ago

You’re pretty stocked on rookies. I am out on most of the class tbh. 2025 will be a great year. Covid years are finished. Kids are going to be coming into the league more developed and older than normal years.

RentFree 1 day ago

@verzz

RentFree 1 day ago

The top of the draft will be good every year. 2025 will be exceptionally deep across the board.

trade
TraderJoes63  •  44 minutes ago

16 team ppr no SF with full defense Which team you got Team A Puka 2025 5th Team B Kupp Ladd Irving

trade
EliteJoeFlacco1  •  1 hour ago

10 team 2 QB ppr dynasty A) Lamar B) Purdy Higgins kendre miller

AJTOP  •  1 hour ago

Marvin Harrison jr. Wide Reciever ? Next year

trade
desox  •  2 hours ago

12 team SF ppt start 10. Contending this season. Which side of this trade do you want? Receive Aiyuk + rashee rice + chubb + ford Or Send: Higgins + kyren + gus + dobbins Deep at both rb and wr currently

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

12 Team SF Half TEP Dynasty Would you rather: A) Send Diontae for Amari Cooper and a late startup pick B) Send Engram and Diontae for Deebo and Goedert

trade
2pactopus  •  2 hours ago

10 team, nonSF Send Aiyuk, Moss Receive Kincaid, Spears Other WRs are Puka, Jefferson, Nabers, Pickens, Rice, Wicks, DHop, Sutton. Other TEs are Ferguson, Likely, Chig, Stover, Parkinson

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

12 Team SF Half TEP Dynasty A) Goedert and Deebo B) Engram and Diontae

verzz  •  2 hours ago

What is everyone’s favorite college team?