Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Kevin11029  •  2 days ago

Need roster space. Who is the odd man out? A) Khalil Hebert B) Dylan Laube C) Rashod Bateman Bateman is getting some hype lately. Laube has potential to earn a passing down role. And Herbert is my handcuff to Swift.

🕒 Latest
Steven 2 days ago

Laube would be last I’d drop I still think Bateman is a good WR that was plagued by injury - talked up in camp and extension says something Herbert is an afterthought in that offense for me - Swift and Roschon will be the 1 2 punch

cvgibbs 2 days ago

I’d drop Bateman. Herbert has shown he can play and Laube to me is a good sleeper pick

ceclause 2 days ago

Take your picK

garden91 2 days ago

There’s been Bateman hype this time of year every year he’s been in the league lol

broncos48 2 days ago

Herbert

broncos48 2 days ago

Bateman and Laube have some trade value IMO. Use the rookie (Laube) and off-season (Bateman) hype in trades

broncos48 2 days ago

Herbert has Swift and Roschon in the backfield, not to mention Williams a scrambling/rushing QB

trade
catdogg27  •  2 minutes ago

I was offered a 2025 1st and a 2026 2nd for Jonathan Brooks, I countered with 2 2025 1sts for Jonathan Brooks and a 2026 2nd. He accepted it. I believe I’m a contender and brooks could have been useful for me down the stretch. Thoughts???

trade
CAP2019  •  7 minutes ago

Need trade advice if anyone has the time. This is a Superflex Dynasty. I receive the 1.02 in this years rookie draft which I most likely will draft Malik Nabers with. I send Zay Flowers and the 1.06 which most likely would end up being Brooks or Ladd. My QB's are Stroud, AR and Young. Receivers left would be Addison, JSN, Tank Dell, QJ, Mingo and Downs. Would you make that trade? Or keep the 1.06 and just see who falls there? I'm really missing a stud WR1. But I don't know how convinced I am that Nabers is that. Convince me one way or the other. I appreciate any advice

trade
LTDans40time  •  10 minutes ago

Is Shakir gonna break out? A) Shakir B) early/mid 25 2nd in 12t SF

trade
jkalle  •  39 minutes ago

Is Cam Akers worth a roster spot in a 12 team Dynasty SF league ?

trade
bsg007  •  51 minutes ago

Which side would you prefer: 1.12 Achane Or 1.08 2.10 Tyreek .5 PPR

The_Old_Geezer  •  59 minutes ago

14 team SF TEP rank these 3 WR's: Brian Thomas Jr, Xavier Worthy, JSN

Griffinbeakers  •  1 hour ago

—-NOTE LOOKING FOR ONE NOW—- Paid Dynasty Startup looking for 2 completely invested experienced members to join a longstanding friends and family group. This is a Superflex, full ppr, 1 point tight end premium startup. League dues for each year are 200 dollars. Looking for 2 guys who either know each other or are on the understanding they will be coming in as the outsiders of the group. Also looking for someone who will look at trades and be active thru the offseason. If you are interested for either yourself or yourself and another person please feel free to send me a direct message.

TheRisingRams  •  1 hour ago

Can someone tell CheeseburgerWalrus to unblock me 😢 Idk what I did…