Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ChillCam  •  2 days ago
trade

Trying to trade for Rome Odunze, sending JSN and Sam Howell (other guy has Geno). Even trade or what needs to be added to get him to accept? Thanks!

🔥 Hot Takes
cvgibbs 2 days ago

Much rather have the Odunze side here

🕒 Latest
ChillCam 2 days ago

SF TEP 10 team league

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Bad time to sell JSN

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Odunze just got JSNd this year. JSNs value should rise (hopefully) and Odunze will likely have a slow year 1 because of all the competition. Just don’t like this deal at all

ChillCam 2 days ago

I have Caleb Williams and motivated by trying to obtain the stack. I agree I like JSN this year though

I_Like_TDs 2 days ago

Ya that’s not gonna be enough with the perceived value on both players. Everyone views JSN lower than Odunze, even though they may be closer down the road. Odunze hype is real whether he’s 3rd wheel this year or not, so his value is perceived higher. You’d need to add a startsble vet WR or RB to the deal for me to even consider it. If the guy you’re trading to is a contender, maybe the vet would push him over the edge

Steven 2 days ago

Howell does nothing to fill the gap between Odunze and JSN for me

Steven 2 days ago

I’d need something or someone else

verzz  •  1 minute ago

Not my trade but a trade between 2 friends ST, PPR, 12TM A) Stafford, DJM, 25 2nd B) Dak, 25 3rd

waiver
sagethecageman  •  6 minutes ago

1qb dynasty will Levis was dropped how much would you waiver to get him ? Dak is my qb and we all start with $125 faab

trade
PukaNuka  •  10 minutes ago

14 team PPR SF start 8 dynasty Give: Spears, 25 3rd Receive: Dotson, Corley, Cowing

trade
LandoLakes75  •  38 minutes ago

Just got this deal done 12 Team SF Full TEP Give: T-Law, Tua, and Devonta Get: Hurts, Levis, Aiyuk, 25’ second and 25’ third

trade
allbarkley  •  47 minutes ago

How far off is Herbert or tlaw for Murray? What would you add if anything to Herbert or tlaw to get murray

crb2121  •  48 minutes ago

What would make this fair? 1QB 10 - team. A. G. Wilson + 2025 3rd B. K. Allen + 2025 late 1st + 2024 1.10

trade
arusc  •  53 minutes ago

is kincaid a good buy in TEP leagues. a manager is offering his kincaid for my dk metcalf and a 2026 second. I love the upside of kincaids future. should i do it?

waiver
TimeJew  •  57 minutes ago

Better dynasty stash? Xavier Gibson Or John Metchie III