Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
shakemilton18  •  2 days ago
trade

Trade: Etienne Get: Jacobs, Warren and a 25 second Start 3 rb 1Qb Contender Best Ball My rbs: Gibbs, Achane, Walker, Singletary and Pierce

🕒 Latest
ChefRamsayB 2 days ago

Looks good to me

RopNASTY 2 days ago

Yeah that sounds like a pretty decent trade given league parameters.

A440 2 days ago

I hate losing ETN, but in BB, as long as you have the room for both players (roster space always seems to be MY biggest enemy in BB), seems like a decent hedge move

barms2020 2 days ago

Yes its bestball. Take the 3 for 1 and move on

eepst 2 days ago

Accept. ETN is fine but Jacobs and Warren are both startable RBs and a 2nd on top feels like awesome value. I don’t see any guarantee that ETN is a difference maker at RB

waiver
sagethecageman  •  2 minutes ago

1qb dynasty will Levis was dropped how much would you waiver to get him ? Dak is my qb and we all start with $125 faab

trade
PukaNuka  •  6 minutes ago

14 team PPR SF start 8 dynasty Give: Spears, 25 3rd Receive: Dotson, Corley, Cowing

trade
LandoLakes75  •  33 minutes ago

Just got this deal done 12 Team SF Full TEP Give: T-Law, Tua, and Devonta Get: Hurts, Levis, Aiyuk, 25’ second and 25’ third

trade
allbarkley  •  42 minutes ago

How far off is Herbert or tlaw for Murray? What would you add if anything to Herbert or tlaw to get murray

crb2121  •  44 minutes ago

What would make this fair? 1QB 10 - team. A. G. Wilson + 2025 3rd B. K. Allen + 2025 late 1st + 2024 1.10

trade
arusc  •  49 minutes ago

is kincaid a good buy in TEP leagues. a manager is offering his kincaid for my dk metcalf and a 2026 second. I love the upside of kincaids future. should i do it?

waiver
TimeJew  •  53 minutes ago

Better dynasty stash? Xavier Gibson Or John Metchie III

trade
LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

12 Team SF Full TEP Dynasty A) Lamar and Sutton B) T-Law and London I have a feeling more needs to be added in to Lamar in order to justify sending away London but I just want to make sure