Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KeepItWill  •  1 day ago

So what do we think about Rachaad White as a dynasty asset? As a Bucs fan with him on my roster, I have no idea when/if to sell. Am I overthinking his garbage YPC, assuming he’ll have the same involvement in the offense this year? If the receptions aren’t there this year, I could lose my chance to sell high. Thoughts?

🔥 Hot Takes
Isaaaaaaac 1 day ago

If you’re a contender, I just hold. Yea this is your chance to “sell high” but realistically who is paying anything for him? No one. If you want to compete just ride him out

ESPN4Lyfe 1 day ago

before people realize he sucks without volume.

Alibaba42 1 day ago

I think it’s the time to cash out if you can personally

UncommonSense 1 day ago

Always try to sell RBs. Maybe try a tier down. Montgomery and a 1st or Aaron jones and a 1st.

🕒 Latest
A440 1 day ago

I’d prefer to avoid the situation. Package him with something else to upgrade. He’s tough to trade by himself, but can value in a package

Alibaba42 1 day ago

I sold him for Trey Benson and a 27 first, but I’m a rebuilder in that league

ESPN4Lyfe 1 day ago

Sell high NOW

Steven 1 day ago

All depends on your team build and what you can get for him- he’s in for another year as a full blown workhorse

Steven 1 day ago

Fantasy community is hyper focused on his ypc - Im still very much in on white

Rmims33 1 day ago

New OC, New drafter RB. No guarentee at all that he gets sane volume. 2 years in a row he has been a cellar dweller in efficiency and yards after contact. Get out, get out now.

broncos48 1 day ago

He scores fantasy points 🤷‍♂️ I don’t think Irving will take away too much volume from him.

trade
jcastro54  •  14 minutes ago

16 team dynasty, .5 PPR; would you trade Gibson RB NE and 2025 second for Moss RB CIN and a 2025 third?

trade
HarshM  •  16 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR A: Gibbs B: kamara, mims, 2025 1st, 2026 1st

trade
Applewhite  •  24 minutes ago

10 tm PPR SF dynasty start 9 A: ARSB, Moss B: Dell, Pacheco, 2025 1st, 2026 1st

trade
Kevin11029  •  27 minutes ago

Trade a 25 1st, 2 26 1sts, and Addison for Chase? Dynasty, non-ppr, start 9, 1qb. All picks are presumed back half.

trade
Cmarvin21  •  33 minutes ago

In a 12 tm TEP SF starter draft Would you trade the (my picks>)1.03, 4.10, and the 12.10 in for the 1.11, 2.02, and a 3.11? Would be looking to draft Amon Ra, Marv, and maybe Barkley with the 3 picks I get in return. Would also be looking to draft Kyler with my extra second round pick

trade
jcastro54  •  36 minutes ago

16 team, dynasty, .5 PPR; I traded Connor RB ARI and a 2025 third round pick for Gibson RB NE and a 2025 second round pick. Was this a good or bad trade? My other RBs are McCaffrey, Gibbs, and K Williams

trade
DoobiesDawgPound93  •  50 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 team PPR I’d be receiving the Pearsall side… Team 1 gets Addison Team 2 gets Pearsall and 25 1st (likely in the 1.04-1.06 range)

JoeyB0305  •  1 hour ago

In a 10 man full ppr 2 keeper league. Start 2 RBs/2wrs/2flex and I super flex. Picking 10th Need to keep one of the following to go with lamb who I’m franchising tagging for free Puka in the 10th round Laporta in the 10th Etn in the 14th Thanks