Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JKman08  •  1 day ago
trade

10tm SF TEP start 3wr: Smash or Pass? Give: 1.06 and 1.10 Get: DJ Moore and Devonta Smith Picks: 1.02/1.03/1.06/1.10/2.03/2.05 Wrs: Puka/Hollywood/JSN/Godwin/Dotson

🔥 Hot Takes
ZingMaster 1 day ago

Trade 1.06/1.10 for 1 stud. Take MHJ/Daniel's with the 1.02/1.03. Maybe grab Penix in the 2nd. @JKman08

hswanson 1 day ago

Smith and Moore are good but in that league you want elite production over wr2

🕒 Latest
hswanson 1 day ago

And if Daniels goes 1.04 then I would move the 1.06 to get bowers at 1.05 if possible depending on the TE premium

JKman08 1 day ago

For that reason leaning Daniels at 1.03 and then maybe use 1.06/1.10 to get one stud for two solid wrs Moore/Smith

hswanson 1 day ago

The later picks I would try to sell for 25 1sts starting with teams that I think their first will be early then moving for any random 25 1st

JKman08 1 day ago

I dig that strategy

hswanson 1 day ago

Just my 2 cents good luck!

A440 1 day ago

Smith and DJM are not worth the 1.06 from what I’ve seen. Smith is a late first, DJM is a high 2nd-low 1st. In this draft? I’d probably take my chance in the draft. It doesn’t sound like your ready to push. I like Smith, but DJM’s value is on the decline. I’d move the 1.10 and 2.03 (and maybe a third if you have one) for them, but there’s too much talent at the 1.06 for me to move it for them in a build.

TheRisingRams 1 day ago

Id take it, then trade back for 1.02 or trade up to 1.01

MTTEO2622  •  11 minutes ago

Dynasty: Need a WR- Would you rather have Pittman , or Dk metcalf ?

trade
Hencho69  •  3 hours ago

Dynasty PPR Superflex: A: DJ Moore, Kelce , 2025 2nd B: 1.03 & 2.02

trade
DaLink101  •  4 hours ago

Which side would you rather have? 12 team dynasty PPR superflex A: Gibbs, Flowers, 3.10, 3.12 Or B: ETN, Kelce, Burks

LandoLakes75  •  4 hours ago

12 Team Full TEP Dynasty Any advice on trade packages I can make to strengthen this team? QB: Burrow RB: Bijan RB: Rhamondre WR: Puka WR: London WR: Devonta TE: Kittle FLEX: Keenan SF: Tua Bench: QB: Stafford RB: Mostert, Charb, Gore WR: Reed, Coleman, Burton, Johnny Wilson, Tre Tucker TE: Hock, Likely, Mayer, Theo Johnson

Camok  •  4 hours ago

Would you rather have bateman or robinson from the rams

RaidersBaby  •  5 hours ago

SF 10 team start 9 A. Josh Allen B. Kyler and MHJ

trade
LTDans40time  •  5 hours ago

PPR, TEP dynasty... Give Likely to the Andrews owner Get B. Allen to cuff with Breece Other TEs are LaPorta, Kmet, Muth & Chig Only notable RBs are Hall, ETN, Harris & Warren

calvinhood  •  6 hours ago

Who would you rather draft at 5? Half PPR - Redraft - 2 WR 2 RB League Bijan, Jamarr, ARSB, JJ