Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
I_Like_TDs  •  1 day ago
trade

10 team SF Best Ball Desperate need for a RB, and have good depth at WR. Two trade options I’m thinking about Give: Amon Ra Get: Barkley + Rome OR Give: Amon Ra Get: Bijon

🔥 Hot Takes
McGregor21 1 day ago

Neither. Keep the sun god.

I_Like_TDs 1 day ago

@ryandavenp0rt I understand the longer term value of WRs. But I also believe that not enough credit/value is given to the elite tier of RBs. Bijon is 22, and will be a top tier RB1 for years to come. That doesn’t happen almost ever with RBs, making him high value.

A440 1 day ago

I don’t think either deal is terrible, just a slight undersell. I probably wouldn’t do either without more sweetener. Now…if you could pull off Bijan and Odunze, I’d do that for sure.

hswanson 1 day ago

Nope go cheaper can you acquire Kamara henry mostert types?

🕒 Latest
PittGawain 1 day ago

You may have to take the hit and trade Ra

PittGawain 1 day ago

If you get barkley, at least you have Rome to replace Ra. I’m thinking long term you take the Barkley trade. Rome may end up being as good as Ra.

PittGawain 1 day ago

That’s your best deal out of the 2. You get a wr back for yours and an rb to bolster your backfield

ZingMaster 1 day ago

No way I would trade ARSB. @I_Like_TDs

DanielJones 1 day ago

Keep ARSB

ryandavenp0rt 18 hours ago

The way I see it, between asrb and bijan or asrb and saquan, all 3 players could probably bring in 17-20 per week, but with WR’s you have the added benefit of a much higher ceiling

ryandavenp0rt 18 hours ago

The likelihood that asrb goes off for 40 is much higher than it is for bijan or saquan in my opinion

trade
Hencho69  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty PPR Superflex: A: DJ Moore, Kelce , 2025 2nd B: 1.03 & 2.02

trade
DaLink101  •  3 hours ago

Which side would you rather have? 12 team dynasty PPR superflex A: Gibbs, Flowers, 3.10, 3.12 Or B: ETN, Kelce, Burks

LandoLakes75  •  3 hours ago

12 Team Full TEP Dynasty Any advice on trade packages I can make to strengthen this team? QB: Burrow RB: Bijan RB: Rhamondre WR: Puka WR: London WR: Devonta TE: Kittle FLEX: Keenan SF: Tua Bench: QB: Stafford RB: Mostert, Charb, Gore WR: Reed, Coleman, Burton, Johnny Wilson, Tre Tucker TE: Hock, Likely, Mayer, Theo Johnson

Camok  •  3 hours ago

Would you rather have bateman or robinson from the rams

RaidersBaby  •  4 hours ago

SF 10 team start 9 A. Josh Allen B. Kyler and MHJ

trade
LTDans40time  •  4 hours ago

PPR, TEP dynasty... Give Likely to the Andrews owner Get B. Allen to cuff with Breece Other TEs are LaPorta, Kmet, Muth & Chig Only notable RBs are Hall, ETN, Harris & Warren

calvinhood  •  5 hours ago

Who would you rather draft at 5? Half PPR - Redraft - 2 WR 2 RB League Bijan, Jamarr, ARSB, JJ

trade
Mpalmer0710  •  5 hours ago

K. Walker Kirk Rodgers 2 1sts Or Pacheco Daniels SF, 1/2 ppr, 12 team