Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
tdodson7  •  2 days ago
trade

10 Team PPR SF Dynasty A: Goff, Breece B: Allen Who wins? Thanks!

🕒 Latest
LTDans40time 2 days ago

^ I’d go Goff & Breece then!

LTDans40time 2 days ago

…but you should squeeze more for Allen.

tdodson7 2 days ago

I’d be trading for Allen

paul129290 2 days ago

Hold Allen. Goff is a pretty large step down at a position you aren’t at an advantage at based on your other qbs without Allen. Rb sounds like you have a decent advantage with the 2 Achane/ETN and decent depth.

TIPS 2 days ago

Allen

A440 2 days ago

Would need to see the rest of your team. If I’m contending, I’m keeping Breece and give up the advantage at QB

tdodson7 2 days ago

WRs are Lamb, Olave, Waddle, JSN, and Godwin TEs are Kittle and Muth

trade
patomicBombs  •  7 minutes ago

12 team dynasty sf. Should I trade Kyler and Likely for Watson, Zamir White, and Devonte Smith?

SteelCurtain507  •  10 minutes ago

My RBs are Z. Charbonnet, G. Edwards, B. Robinson and J. Warren. My WRs are D. London, T. Dell, M. Wilson, K. Shakir, T. Lockett, Q. Johnston, J. Downs and R. Bateman. I have pick 1.10 and then pick 2.3, 3.3 and then 4.3 out of a 10 team league. I really think that I should go RB with the 1.10 since I have less. Do I just go WR heavy after that or should I try to get another RB?

misc
losflavoritos  •  19 minutes ago

Who do you like as a PPR keeper: 2nd: Lamb 3rd: Gibbs 5th: Rachaad White 7th: Jonathan Taylor

trade
kingdomenic  •  21 minutes ago

16 team - 0.5PPR - Dynasty - 1QB In rebuild. My current WR are Wilson, Addison, and Downs. I've just drafted Nabers, Odunze, Thomas, and Franklin. I really wanted Pearsall as well. Would you trade Addison for Pearsall and 3rd?

trade
sutnack69  •  29 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 man PPR A: mixon and downs B: rice and pop Douglas

DrSteveBrule2  •  37 minutes ago

12T 1/2PPR Redraft Ceedee or Bijan at pick 2?

trade
ADav20  •  51 minutes ago

Don’t have a need for QB or WR, so in a vacuum what would you do? J.J. McCarthy or 2025 mid to late first and Ladd McConkey?

trade
DoobiesDawgPound93  •  1 hour ago

Does anyone think Dobbins can stay healthy and have a bounce back year? Feel like I’m alone on that stance