Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
I_Like_TDs  •  2 days ago
trade

10 team SF. Lookin to get off of Barkley and upgrade to a younger RB like Breece or Gibbs Offered Barkley + Deebo for Breece and same deal for Gibbs but got declined. Here’s my roster: QB: Herbert, Richardson, Kyler RB: Bijon, CMC, Barkley, Ekeler, Warren WR: JJ, Chase, Tyreek, Deebo, Waddle, Kirk TE: McBride, Andrews, Likely What else would you add to get one of those RBs?

🕒 Latest
Rellison24 2 days ago

You may have to try waddle. Im sure the other person would look for a wr1 but worth a try

Winter99Soldier 2 days ago

Looks like a winning team to me

Winter99Soldier 2 days ago

Stick with what you have

A440 2 days ago

As mentioned above, people seem to value Waddle more than Deebo for whatever reason. Probably have more luck with him. But you can also try and just move Barkley for picks, and use picks to supplement for the players you want.

A440 2 days ago

That being said, you look pretty set to win now…I don’t know how much I’d want to mess with it. You may also have more luck in season. Bartley’s been stuck on a team with terrible blocking for his career. I have to imagine he’s going to find a lot more room this year, and I’d bet he’d be very easy to move early in season.

markymark3 1 day ago

If you were trading with me. I would want one of your big three WRs with Barkley because your team is stacked and giving you Breece or Gibbs would make you unstoppable.

Alibaba42  •  1 minute ago

Breece or Gibbs straight up, who are you taking?

trade
NickH122  •  7 minutes ago

Dynasty no tep Engram or Warren

trade
B12neira  •  20 minutes ago

10 TM Superflex start 9 no TEP A.) Lamar and dj Moore B.) dak and Jefferson

trade
tsm88  •  30 minutes ago

10 team 1 QB 0.5 PPR dynasty A: ARSB B: Kupp, Pittman, Dell

trade
bcollins0122  •  1 hour ago

12T 1QB PPR start 9 A: Breece B: Brooks, Benson, 2 2025 1st (mid-late) 1 QB league

trade
EliteJoeFlacco1  •  1 hour ago

10 2 QB team ppr dynasty A) Lamar B) Purdy, Higgins, 2026 2nd

Luckless19  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty 1QB: Have stroud and burrow, the worst starting QBs in the league are Lawerence, Tua, Love. Trying to trade Burrow, what should I try to get value wise?

NickH122  •  1 hour ago

Zack moss or Chase Brown?