Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
shakemilton18  •  3 months ago

Thoughts on Devon Achane for the future?

🔥 Hot Takes
garden91 3 months ago

Not overly high on him due to his size alone. Would much prefer other RBs over him

aweldon 3 months ago

im in. very efficient on minimal touches. the size i dont care about. we've seen time and time again RBs with ideal size get injured plenty

NickZek 3 months ago

I think teams are more and more adapting a 2 rb set where there’s a bulkier workhorse guy and a smaller, speedy utility guy like achane. I think that set Miami has gives him a chance to have longer term success and put up great fantasy numbers

NickZek 3 months ago

It’s been obvious the running back position is changing in the league, not every team goes w the workhorse type back. And even the “traditional” backs get hurt. And often imo just look at Chubb and saquon.

đź•’ Latest
Steven 3 months ago

It’s his closest Comp

Steven 3 months ago

Was Johnson a few lbs heavier yes - small yes Was Johnson fastest ever yes - achane is the 4th fastest ever

Steven 3 months ago

Definitely increased injury risk because of his size, but RB position is injury prone position anyway - not avoiding his upside because of his size

TheRisingRams 3 months ago

If you feel like you arnt getting a steal for him, dont do it… Im very scared for his future as a player, in his first season he played very few games, but those games were good… Achane is very boom or bust…

TheRisingRams 3 months ago

Id stay away from him imo

gregsabo 3 months ago

passes the eye test with flying colors. the stats back it up. injury concerns are real, but to me seems like a new era of the nfl allows these smallers guy to be good. while before antonio brown and tyreek were the outliers for awhile

gregsabo 3 months ago

no more ray lewis brian urlacher to take yo head off

wdis
pumacat  •  1 minute ago

Pick 2- standard Najee Harris Devine Achane Jordon Mason

trade
Pabes1  •  2 minutes ago

Give Kyler and Henry Get Lamar and Mixon? Thoughts???

wdis
phunsuk  •  3 minutes ago

Full PPR, pick three to start Jamarr Chase, Nico Collins, Metcalf, Tee Higgins, Diontae

wdis
kileyg86  •  4 minutes ago

Full PPR The muth or ertz

trade
Rad1818  •  11 minutes ago

14 Team PPR A: Tank and Dotson B: Thomas Jr. Who Wins??

trade
mattfair12  •  12 minutes ago

Dude in my league wants Kw3 for Jayden Daniel’s. Currently have Dobbins and Singletary as my other RB’s…. Stuck and need to make a decision before tomorrow

wdis
cranbill  •  13 minutes ago

Is anybody mad at me for playing Ford (@LVR) over Dobbins (vs KC) in standard?

wdis
chrisIam  •  17 minutes ago

Choose 2 Kenneth walker Monty Jacob Mayers Moss