Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
matt2o  •  2 days ago
misc

Who busts in this QB class and why? Who thrives and why? Need to see an in depth internal discussion folks. If I don’t see 30+ comments this channel has failed Caleb Williams Jayden Daniels Drake Maye Michael Penix Jr. JJ McCarthy Bo Nix

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 2 days ago

Williams—he will thrive once he gets used to the NFL speed, which will happen within the year. He was a “can’t miss” prospect to me. Daniels—decent start but will rely on his legs as much as his arm. He will thrive as he adjusts to NFL decision making and reading defenses. He has the worst bust potential of the bunch due to his situation, his DC, and people arguing whether or not he was better than Williams. Plus I’m not a big fan of what Kingsbury has done at the NFL level. He might ruin him. Maye—slow start because Patriots roster is…well…awful. Might be sat for half of this year but will eventually thrive because he has the talent and I’d say the situation since the staff are concerning themselves with his readiness. Penix—he will be 28 by the time he starts his career, while most will say “he’s the next Jordan Love” I’m not buying it fully. He will be dependable, but not “thrive” McCarthy—I like his ability to play and his situation could not be more favorable. He had the best landing spot in the class (HC and weapons). He will thrive. Nix—immediate starter. Won’t impress with “wow” plays but will likely be good enough to continually start. Payton loves his accurate short passers who can’t throw deep and Nix fits the bill. Like Penix, he will be dependable but won’t “thrive” Decided to focus on their chances of success rather than who will bust, but here is my list of Most Likely to Bust: 1. Nix 2. Penix 3. Daniels 4. Maye 5. McCarthy 6. Williams Here are my predraft rankings: 1. Williams 2. Daniels 3. Maye 4. McCarthy 5. Penix 6. Nix

🕒 Latest
rigo2020201 2 days ago

Nix and Jayden total busts Caleb and McCarthy disappointing Maye great Penix I have no clue

K1N637 2 days ago

I think down the road Penix will be exactly like the Jordan Love situation but better. Caleb as long as he keeps good weapons after this year he should grow and thrive. Jayden may end up being what Kyler Murray has been throughout the years with the highs and lows. His ceiling is an almost Lamar level QB. JJ, Nix and Maye I think they could all either be the next Zach Wilson or the next Kirk Cousins, I don’t really see any of them being any better than that.

JMOTED 2 days ago

People said Maholmes would bust. They said Allen would bust. They said Love would bust. They said Herbert would bust. All for the same general reasons: too many boneheaded hero-ball plays, too many questionable decisions, blah blah. Everyone thought they were being overrated due to “arm-talent” Drake Maye is the next guy on this list. He’ll be a STAR….

JMOTED 2 days ago

Nix just feels like a bust. I know K. Warner really likes him, and I have serious RESPECT for KW, but I just don’t see it. I don’t think he can go through progressions & read defenses. I hope I’m wrong. I hate predicting failure for anyone…..

ZingMaster 2 days ago

Maye, average guy on a bad team. @matt2o

CoachP5  •  2 minutes ago

Trade Hollywood and Jameson Williams for Keenan Allen? Super flex dynasty

trade
MoreThanAGame11  •  3 minutes ago

Adams for Nabers dynasty 1 qb ppr is this worth it?

CBSquaredSquad  •  9 minutes ago

Dynasty league, 1QB, PPR Which side would you take? A) Brandon Aiyuk B) Joe Mixon & Terry McLaurin

trade
SL0PPYSteaks  •  25 minutes ago

Have two offers on the table in SF TEP I am the side trading Andrew’s. Are either of these a good move 1) trade Andrew’s , 26 1st , 26 3rd For Laporta and Mostert 2) trade Andrew’s , diggs , 26 1st , baker mayfield For Kincaid and Nico Collins

jered49  •  39 minutes ago

Best ball 12 man league. Need my 2nd qb. Should i pick up: Deshaun Watson or Baker Mayfield?

tig0  •  41 minutes ago

32 man IDP, when would you take a Defensive player and also what position would you take next? SF: Kyler RB: Gibbs RB: WR: WR: TE: FLEX: FLEX:

trade
NickH122  •  48 minutes ago

Dynasty 1QB🚨🚨 DJM Or Deebo & 25' early 2nd

jeffswishy  •  58 minutes ago

Ravens report to Training Camp in 14 days! 🥳🥳🥳