Give: Conners. 25 1st and 25 3rd, 26 2nd, 27 1st and 3rd Get Gibbs

๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Takes
ESPN4Lyfe 3 months ago

Are you in multiple leagues with toddlers? ๐Ÿ’€

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
tig0 3 months ago

lmfao

ESPN4Lyfe 3 months ago

There is no way you are abt to get this done twice.

ESPN4Lyfe 3 months ago

Go for it bro!

tig0 3 months ago

๐Ÿ˜‚

Golle 3 months ago

Yrs Gibbs

cwmoorez 3 months ago

How many teams in your league and how many players you start make a difference, but I am going to disagree with the majority, that is to much capital to spend on a RB, they get injured to often to spend that much, and the NFL has shown how they feel about them, contract time comes they are out of luck, maybe traded, maybe just replaced by a rookie, I like Gibbs a lot, and he is an exceptional talent but one hit and you lose your entire team for e couple years, it's a bad idea IMO

WokeUpDangerous 3 months ago

Thatโ€™s a lot of picks to give up, but if youโ€™re a contender and need a difference maker at RB. Go get Gibbs.

trade
jordanosborne35  •  6 minutes ago

Need help with this trade! 14 team ppr Gibbs and Mike Williams Josh jacobs and zay flowers

trade
TheYellowKing  •  10 minutes ago

Trade D Henry & DHop. for CMC? 12 Team PPR.

trade
Risenx  •  11 minutes ago

Tee Higgand or JSN

wdis
Kproper21  •  28 minutes ago

๐Ÿšจdo I start Derek Henry versus bills? Iโ€™m a bills fan donโ€™t really wanna be cheering against them. I would start Najee Harris over Derrick, Henry and flex Rashid Shahid. Besides people will be giving me crap for it. Also, I am playing versus Josh Allen and James Cook which have been straight fire. Which brings me to a point, I need every FF point I can get. ๐Ÿšจ Help!

waiver
dewey586  •  32 minutes ago

I have Daniels and Richardson. Do I drop Richardson for hunt for a bench stash? I have Barkley Kamara Gibbs Irving Brooks

trade
AMill777  •  48 minutes ago

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ Trade alert pleaae help๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ Trade my Jennings for his Shaheed. 1ppr redraft.

wdis
rhawks33  •  1 hour ago

Who to start. PPR J. Jennings T. McLaurin M.Pittman J.Reed R.Stevenson

wdis
NateTopG  •  1 hour ago

Start? Jayden Reed vs Min Jakobi Meyers vs Cle