Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
worthlesswookie  •  3 months ago
trade

Side A or B? Half PPR redraft A) Jamar Chase B) G Wilson and Mostert Need explanations!

🔥 Hot Takes
Jorrdohh 3 months ago

Not enough context. League size teams lineup other players. It’s chase and not close straight up on value. Give me a guy tied to an elite qb for many more years.

The_Old_Geezer 3 months ago

A, no explanation required

TIPS 3 months ago

Wilson and Mostert. In redraft, I’d think that Chase and Wilson finish close given a healthy season of Rodgers. Mostert is the 1a/1b with Achane so that’s just extra to me for redraft purposes

🕒 Latest
Isaaaaaaac 3 months ago

The explanation is that Chase is a way better WR with a much higher upside. Now I do like a good 2 for 1, but in this case Mostert is a 30+ year old RB in a split backfield. He’s no where near the kind of player it would take for me to tier down from Chase. He doesn’t even count in the deal. No

cwmoorez 3 months ago

Chase, because he is the best player in the trade on a top tier offense with Burrow throwing to him

ballerwaller 3 months ago

If you have a real shot at the championship I’d consider B. Monstert could have another great season and I think GW will out perform his projections

BeanTownBurrs 3 months ago

Chase without question. The fact that only Mosterts was thrown in as the "extra piece" to balance the trade out is pretty damn cheap NGL

Rmims33 3 months ago

Redraft im actually totally fine with B. Dynasty it’s for sure A

Gayestbird0107 3 months ago

Thisbwill depend more in how many players are on each team.

njscanio 3 months ago

Chase

trade
Bmoreandbeyond  •  1 minute ago

Just got offered this in a 10 team non ppr league James cook, dk metcalf, jk dobbins, jake ferguson For Amon ra Derrick henry Travis kelce

trade
BobbyBoucher02H  •  5 minutes ago

Legatte or Shultz in flex ? .5 ppr

wdis
footballguy1997  •  9 minutes ago

Bench one in PPR: Meyers vs Cleveland Pollard at Miami Hubbard vs Bengals

wdis
HotPeppaz  •  10 minutes ago

Flex Hubbard or Meyers? Full PPR.

byeweek32  •  10 minutes ago

What defense would you start? A. Browns vs LV B. Jets vs. Den.

trade
robdogo  •  11 minutes ago

Should I trade jk dobbins and Carson Steele for Travis kelce and Christian Kirk? Full PPR

waiver
MAAUTO  •  15 minutes ago

Njoku or Hock? I have Andrews but might need need to pivot soon Drop Ekeler or Bucky to pickup Akers? I need to replace Kamara if needed. Thanks fam!

trade
infante13  •  21 minutes ago

Trade away Jayden Daniels and Amari Cooper for Chris Godwin? 12tm PPR redraft. My other QB is Kyler. My other WRs are Deebo, Puka, DeVonta, Reed, and Odunze.