Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
sutnack69  •  8 days ago
ama

Someone tell me that Joshua Palmer will not have a (Nico Collins) breakout year and why?

🔥 Hot Takes
wintheweek 8 days ago

@sutnack69 am I whack as a podcast on fantasy pros 4 days ago literally titled, “ Breakout Alert: Who’s The Next Nico Collins?”…that suggests…wait for it…Josh Palmer…😂😂😂…who could’ve possibly guessed what you were referring to 😂😂😂

sutnack69 8 days ago

But Palmer gonna be the guy to get them the 3rd down play

wintheweek 8 days ago

😂😂😂 all good young man. Just make sure you have a better story for mom and dad if you come smelling like beer or smoke my dude

TIPS 8 days ago

He’s not as talented athletically as Nico.

aweldon 8 days ago

you know what they say, 4th yr is the charm right lmao

aweldon 8 days ago

Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman that is why

Openwyde 8 days ago

Passing volume

Openwyde 8 days ago

Skill gap

wintheweek 8 days ago

Palmer has underwhelmed every time Mike Williams and or Keenan Allen were out. Multiple times. There’s a new run heavy coaching staff. And you @sutnack69 listened to the fantasy pros podcast and want affirmation that their take is correct. It could be and none of us know any more than the podcast you listened to

wintheweek 8 days ago

@sutnack69 he could. WE ALL hear the same stuff. He’s had multiple times as the lead wr in the past before the run heavy new coaching staff took over. Worth a late round shot, but please understand podcasters have to say something in the offseason to keep things interesting and employable

🕒 Latest
PKeyBoi02 8 days ago

Brenden 🍚 will

Steven 8 days ago

Same reason why someone like Shakir won’t - vacated targets doesn’t in and of itself mean average talent WRs suddenly breakout

Steven 8 days ago

Would love to hear why he will have a Nico type breakout

Steven 8 days ago

I do think he’s a solid sleeper and can outproduce his adp

nelson8r 8 days ago

Josh Palmer will not have a Nico Collins breakout season because you told me to

romainejustin 8 days ago

@sutnack69 Here’s my biggest issue. In the past 3 years Mike Williams and Keenan have missed 32 games. In those games Josh Palmer only has 4 weeks as a top 24 WR. Am I convinced Quentin Johnson is gonna overtake him? Absolutely not, Q looked horrible last year but he could rebound and if he does impress I wouldn’t be surprised if he pushes Palmer for snaps. Greg Romans offense also isn’t to be questioned, at this point we know what to expect and every move the team has made signifies a run heavy offense. He’s been bottom 5 in pass attempts in all but one season going back to his SF days. That would bring Justin Herbert’s attempts down from around 37 a game to 28 a game. That would bring him to about 460 attempts (what he had in an injury shortened season last year) but that doesn’t account for the efficiency bump so let’s just say he gets all the way up to 3,800 yards and 24 TD’s which would be insane efficiency. That would make it hard for any weapon to have a Nico type breakout. Just based on how I see the team currently I see Ladd being the PPR machine. Palmer is gonna be the deep threat that has 3-4 big games.

Isaaaaaaac 7 days ago

Palmer sucks

trade
TAtch18  •  7 minutes ago

Dynasty 12team SF PPR start 10 Strong contender. Would you add a 26 1st to Nico to go get Puka?

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  7 minutes ago

Got offered Nacua, Pickens, Stevenson, Gibson & a 1st in 2026 for Brooks, Rome & G. Wilson? I feel like I’d be giving up too much potential in a SF 10-team PPR dynasty. What would you take off from my side or ask for.

trade
RZ13FF  •  15 minutes ago

We are currently drafting, and I had the 1.01. I want to move up from the 2.12 to the 2.04 or the 2.05. It is a snake draft so I have the: 1.01, 2.12, 3.01, 3.12, 4.01, 5.12, etc. What could I offer to get this 2.04 or 2.05?

trade
toiletspanker  •  21 minutes ago

10 man ppr start 3wr dynasty SF Side A Jefferson Side B Waddle 2025 projected late 1st 2025 projected late 2nd 2026 1st 2026 2nd 2027 1st

trade
jered49  •  29 minutes ago

7th round in a 12 person draft (3 wr league). Who do i pick up? Need a 3rd WR Available: rashee rice, L. mcConkey, C. Sutton, R. Odunze, brian thomas, jordan addison

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  29 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex Got offered Tua and the 1.07 for Dak and Jamo

RZ13FF  •  45 minutes ago

Got only SIX SPOTS remaining in the NFFL. We are trying to be the most fun, official, and free dynasty league. DM me if you are interested. I will send you the charter which contains all league information.

trade
SL0PPYSteaks  •  50 minutes ago

On contending team, Do i trade Vidal , future 4th , Noah fant For James Conner