Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SJC26  •  9 days ago
trade

Dynasty SF what’s the best thing to do with Tyreek Hill… I’m rebuilding so he doesn’t fit my team and timeline. Best offer I’ve gotten was… Hill Jones Wicks 25 26 1st and 26 2nd

🔥 Hot Takes
SJC26 9 days ago

@Russell7 yeah best bet is to wait during the season and see what happens with teams. Probably the highest value would be at trade deadline

KYeets 9 days ago

I like a good ultimatum to see if the guy really wants the trade. Just tell him if he adds another 2nd that you will accept immediately

🕒 Latest
LTDans40time 9 days ago

I’d just take it while you have it. What if it’s your guys that get hurt!

KYeets 9 days ago

And then maybe he offers a third or something else and you take jt

KYeets 9 days ago

It

PerryElverDirtyDom 9 days ago

I just traded for hill bout to win a lot of championships Keep em

Breezy425 9 days ago

Try and counter with hill for just the 1s

ThomasOBrien 9 days ago

Just hold him until you get better offers

OldeManStrength 9 days ago

@SJC26 none of those offered pieces are gonna expire or change value any time soon. I would wait it out. Offer him up after camp chatter starts and week one when he goes for 25.

trade
RZ13FF  •  2 minutes ago

Trade: Team A: 1.12, 1.01, 2025 first Team B: 1.01 Dynasty, Start-Up. PPR

vinnypom  •  7 minutes ago

12 teams superflex half ppr - Justin Herbert or Olave, Brian thomas, 1st 2025 and 2x2nd 2025

trade
HotRopeAllstars  •  10 minutes ago

BESTBALL DYNASTY TRADE: Pick your side: A. 3 late firsts (25,26,27) a 25 2nd and Derrick Carr. B. Nabers, McBride, Curtis Samuel

trade
frozenTUNDRA14  •  12 minutes ago

Which side? Dynasty 1/2 ppr, 10 team Bijan Or G Wilson, kw iii, mid 25 1st? ———— My team RB bijan, breece, achane, roschon WR lamb, arsb, tank, Godwin, jamo, Palmer, c Samuel

RZ13FF  •  16 minutes ago

Who would you take at 1.01 in a dynasty start-up league

trade
Broncos8804  •  29 minutes ago

1qb A) ARich Terry 25’ early 2nd B) Reed 2.03 25’ mid-late 1st

trade
bcollins0122  •  34 minutes ago

12T SF TEP Rebuild. Desperate for QB (TLaw and Carr). Went back and forth with manager on a deal for Bryce. This is his final offer. Thoughts?? A: Aiyuk B: Bryce, 2025 2nd and 3rd

2polished  •  36 minutes ago

Coleman or Pearsall?