Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JohnnyLA39  •  10 days ago
misc

I run a league where it's been keeper for a long time. Now everyone wants to change it up to a superflex dynasty league where everyone keeps 1-2 players heading into it. However, some trades for the next draft picks have already moved around a little. I believe a 1st, 5th, 6th, and a 7th rounder have changed teams with various people already. What would be a balanced way to make sure teams that traded value away earlier still get compensation. I have two firsts now, but that was with the impression that it wouldn't be a full-on dynasty redraft first rounder. Any ideas would be helpful.

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
Ace0031 10 days ago

keep that league and start a new superflex dynasty league with a startup draft. There's NO WAY everyone will be satisfied with what you have stated. Unless you get everyon to agree that at the END of this year, everyone keeps 2; then have a startup draft next year.

A440 10 days ago

About the only way I can see making a change of that caliber without restart is if you push the change out a minimum of 3 years to give all teams ample time to roll their rosters accordingly. Even then, it gives a significant advantage to teams that are already well suited for the change

πŸ•’ Latest
therealSeal 10 days ago

Yep start a new league is the only way to keep everyone happy

Townies1 10 days ago

100 percent start new league

A440 10 days ago

I don’t ever believe in changing formats without starting over with the exception on voting to increase/decrease roster positions and changing the number of flex positions. All other format changes are simply unfair to some and overly fair to others.

trade
tig0  •  2 minutes ago

I know I just posted something about Kirk but what would I need to do to upgrade from Josh Jacobs or Conner or either sell them both.

trade
ivanblan  •  3 minutes ago

Tyreek and Jameson Williams Or Garret Wilson

JChadBaker10  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex 10 team: I have the 1.01. Do I draft: A. Marvin Harrison ( to stack with Kyler) B. Caleb Williams Other QBs on roster, Anthony Richardson and deshaun Watson

trade
tig0  •  20 minutes ago

I have Christian Kirk Send Kirk Get Ridley

JoeStiso  •  24 minutes ago

Only got one bite off my last post - looking for some feedback πŸ™πŸ» 12 man ppr SF Side a : Rashee Rice Side b : 2026 late first

trade
jelly292  •  36 minutes ago

Dynasty bestball ppr .5 tep 1 qb My Mayfield, Pittman, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Tank, Adoni Mitchell Or Mayfield, AJB, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Achane, D. Smith Which one would be better for my team?

TheCommitch  •  45 minutes ago

Appreciate the feedback so far. Win now 10-team SF .5ppr start 10. JJ and Tyreek Vs Amon and Puka

narlos  •  49 minutes ago

DYNASTY. what do yall think is the best drafting position in a 10 man ppr superflex start up draft?