Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
blurri  •  10 days ago

What do I make the tight end points if I do tight end premium league?

🕒 Latest
TIPS 10 days ago

Up to you. Standard TEP is an additional 0.5 pts, but there are leagues I’m in that add 1 or 1.5 additional pts. I’ve learned that to give a true value to the position, adding 1 additional point is good. So up to you what you wanna do

A440 10 days ago

Just know, TEP doesn’t actually change much of anything except allow TEs to compete in flex positions. Mostly, it just changes the rankings of TEs to favor those who are target hogs vs those who get quality targets.

trade
tig0  •  1 minute ago

I have Christian Kirk Send Kirk Get Ridley

JoeStiso  •  4 minutes ago

Only got one bite off my last post - looking for some feedback 🙏🏻 12 man ppr SF Side a : Rashee Rice Side b : 2026 late first

misc
makeorbreak  •  6 minutes ago

Which 2 would you rather have in dynasty Olave Kyran williams London Ayuik Achane Waddle Odunze Drafted qbs the first 2 rounds

trade
jelly292  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty bestball ppr .5 tep 1 qb My Mayfield, Pittman, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Tank, Adoni Mitchell Or Mayfield, AJB, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Achane, D. Smith Which one would be better for my team?

TheCommitch  •  26 minutes ago

Appreciate the feedback so far. Win now 10-team SF .5ppr start 10. JJ and Tyreek Vs Amon and Puka

narlos  •  30 minutes ago

DYNASTY. what do yall think is the best drafting position in a 10 man ppr superflex start up draft?

BatteringRam124  •  47 minutes ago

Dynasty….trade Dalton Kincaid for Kyle Pitts and Kendra Miller???

trade
Bryan_Lee  •  48 minutes ago

12 Team PPR SuperFlex Dynasty. Would you do either trade: Trade Away – JT, JSN, Pitts, and Ferguson Receive - Gibbs, Andrews, and Bowers Or Trade Away – Tlaw, JSN, Pitts, and Ferguson Receive – Caleb, Andrews, and Bowers. I have a lot of WR depth and JT and TLaw are my third options respectively for their positions.