Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
strau5  •  10 days ago

Dynasty Superflex 0.5 PPR, TE are 1 PPR. start 1 TE and 3 FLX. rookie draft bowers or nabers?

🕒 Latest
PapaSmurfette 10 days ago

Nabers EZ

Rmims33 10 days ago

Nabbers but def see the draw in 1pt TEP

A440 10 days ago

Typically I think TEP is vastly overrated. But my caveat is at the flex. With 3 of those, I see the value of the question, but I’d still say Nabers, who I actually think is the best overall talent in this draft.

PapaSmurfette  •  1 minute ago

Wild that MHJ has yet to play a single NFL snap and already has the peak WR Diva mentality. I say this as a Cards fan who is stoked we have him. But also like bro, maybe lets not get sued before training camp is even over bc you think you're hot stuff lmao

trade
Je55eJame5  •  10 minutes ago

16 team dynasty ppr 1 qb league start 7 Who win Trade purdy and aiyuk Get lamar Jackson Christian Kirk and 2025 mid second Team Qb purdy Rb cook Rb/wr mixon Rb/wr aiyuk Wr wilson Wr aj brown Te McBride Bench Maye swift charb roscho Johnson Hyatt shareed pearsall legette Jayne wright

trade
SL0PPYSteaks  •  10 minutes ago

10 team SF Contender Are you trading Arich and Zeke for 2 2025 1sts 2025 3rd 2027 1st 2027 2nd Christian Kirk Stafford Other QBs - Hurts , Stroud , Rodgers

trade
JacobFry  •  20 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 team PPR SF: Should I trade Nico Collins for Saquon?

trade
Tober  •  22 minutes ago

12 team sf A. Burrow, ajb, gibbs B. Mahomes, adams, bijan

oeckman  •  22 minutes ago

Would you rather have bijan or brooks and BTJ?

craigsgunssssss  •  30 minutes ago

need a ruling here. 12 league sf startup. guy attempted to trade up to 12.02 right before draft got paused. i picked downs at 12.04. in the am the commish started the draft again and guy timed out and got auto picked diontae johnson. drafted kept moving now he wants me to trade him downs commish messed up and wants to give me diontae and a 2025 3rd. how should i go about that. he also got c watson in the 11th, would downs for watson be a fair swap to help him out? thanks.

trade
tig0  •  36 minutes ago

I know I just posted something about Kirk but what would I need to do to upgrade from Josh Jacobs or Conner or either sell them both.