Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Isaaaaaaac  •  10 days ago

Rashee Rice value right now?? Saw him go in the late 7th in a startup. I just traded for him and he was treated as kind of a throw in. I’m still high on him. Am I insane?

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 10 days ago

Rice’s value is hard to pin down. I’ve been high in him too, but here are the concerns that has me at least lumping the brakes. 1) not particularly worried about the car thing. May see a small suspension from it, may see nothing 2) the recent issue is tough cuz it could just be a poparazzi chasing a payout, but it at least opens the idea of showing a pattern of behavior that’s worrisome 3) the thing that has me worried most is Worthy. I wasn’t worried about Brown at all, but sinking high capital into the position after they already did the same last year suggests they may be more worried about him than letting on. That’s not a lock, but my take is they are going to use those resources, and best case scenario it waters down all of them, worst case scenario, they move in from Rice entirely…point is…they have that option. So, currently, I’m not really avoiding him if I don’t have him, but not actively seeking him. I’d buy him for roughly a high 3rd rookie pick. I’m also not selling him though either. In for a penny…

jimmikmik 10 days ago

@Isaaaaaaac end of the day, I want those concerns to be another managers problem, not mine

Sb2bowl 10 days ago

Hollywood is a 1 year rental - getting worthy was a smart long term investment with potential short term payoff

🕒 Latest
Isaaaaaaac 10 days ago

It really is a big 3 of negatives this offseason true @A440 - Hollywood + Worthy /Car/Photographer lol - I’m curious to see how it works - thanks for the input

jimmikmik 10 days ago

He’s hard to judge. Rumors of a half season suspension around the street racing and fleeing the accident. Dude is facing serious charges there. On top of that, now facing this photographer charge in the middle of all the investigations on the car incident. Character concerns have to be EXTREMELY elevated, plain and simple. I’m very high on him on the field too, but his off the field issues have to be a serious concern and honestly I’m to the point where I’m completely hands off. I’m not even looking to buy him for a 3rd anywhere myself. Could be a massive L and he gets a slap on the wrist 4 game suspension and goes on to have a great career. Or he gets into another altercation thing next month and chiefs cut him and he bounces around for a year or 2 and becomes a complete bum

jimmikmik 10 days ago

I like that train of thought

jimmikmik 10 days ago

And if I were to acquire him on the dirt cheap, I’d definitely be looking to flip him for a nice profit when the opportunity presents itself. At least the way I see it, character concerns are extremely real and present. Even if these issues get cleared up I’d be very scared of more crap down the line

jimmikmik 9 days ago

@A440 the guy currently has 8 charges, all of which are felonies for the traffic efficient in which he put people into the hospital for serious injury and then fled, and then punched a guy in the face at a nightclub while under investigation. He’s not just a dumb kid, he’s a piece of shit lol

trade
tig0  •  2 minutes ago

I know I just posted something about Kirk but what would I need to do to upgrade from Josh Jacobs or Conner or either sell them both.

trade
ivanblan  •  3 minutes ago

Tyreek and Jameson Williams Or Garret Wilson

JChadBaker10  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex 10 team: I have the 1.01. Do I draft: A. Marvin Harrison ( to stack with Kyler) B. Caleb Williams Other QBs on roster, Anthony Richardson and deshaun Watson

trade
tig0  •  20 minutes ago

I have Christian Kirk Send Kirk Get Ridley

JoeStiso  •  24 minutes ago

Only got one bite off my last post - looking for some feedback 🙏🏻 12 man ppr SF Side a : Rashee Rice Side b : 2026 late first

trade
jelly292  •  36 minutes ago

Dynasty bestball ppr .5 tep 1 qb My Mayfield, Pittman, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Tank, Adoni Mitchell Or Mayfield, AJB, Rice For Burrow/Herbert, Achane, D. Smith Which one would be better for my team?

TheCommitch  •  45 minutes ago

Appreciate the feedback so far. Win now 10-team SF .5ppr start 10. JJ and Tyreek Vs Amon and Puka

narlos  •  49 minutes ago

DYNASTY. what do yall think is the best drafting position in a 10 man ppr superflex start up draft?