Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
packmann10  •  10 days ago
ama

Trey Benson is the Kendre Miller of this year? - Both third round picks - Both talented - Both had injury history - Both went into a situation with an established RB What’s the difference between them? Do I have a blind spot?

🔥 Hot Takes
crb2121 10 days ago

I'd say Benson has a better chance to be able to play, compared to Kendre. Even with Kamara being hurt, Williams played more/the same as Kendre did. Conner doesn't seem like he stays healthy, plus Benson should be the clear next man up/future rb for the cards

EdsBackpack 10 days ago

Is charb replacing kw3 atm?

garden91 10 days ago

The difference is kamara might still be there next year where Conner probably won’t be

RG0426 10 days ago

Benson pick is for next year, not this year

EdsBackpack 10 days ago

Conner on the last year of his contract

ncaafan1 10 days ago

James Conner is 80 years old, can’t believe we’re worried about him. Lol

aweldon 10 days ago

no completely different. Miller was injured from the CFB playoff game and wasnt able to participate in OTAs and I think even some of camp. also as a prospect Miller lacked pass game upside and the explosiveness Benson showed.

🕒 Latest
EdsBackpack 10 days ago

It's also a leap of faith that Arizona will be better this year

EdsBackpack 10 days ago

With their draft acquisitions

EdsBackpack 10 days ago

And a "healthier" murry

EdsBackpack 10 days ago

Corum could be the better back if he takes over kyren

Noga2003 10 days ago

similar yea but kamara does not have the injury history that conner has and has a contract that leaves no room for miller as of this moment

Noga2003 10 days ago

i like both a lot long term

A440 10 days ago

Holy hell…I walk away for 10 minutes and…

PapaSmurfette  •  1 minute ago

Wild that MHJ has yet to play a single NFL snap and already has the peak WR Diva mentality. I say this as a Cards fan who is stoked we have him. But also like bro, maybe lets not get sued before training camp is even over bc you think you're hot stuff lmao

trade
Je55eJame5  •  10 minutes ago

16 team dynasty ppr 1 qb league start 7 Who win Trade purdy and aiyuk Get lamar Jackson Christian Kirk and 2025 mid second Team Qb purdy Rb cook Rb/wr mixon Rb/wr aiyuk Wr wilson Wr aj brown Te McBride Bench Maye swift charb roscho Johnson Hyatt shareed pearsall legette Jayne wright

trade
SL0PPYSteaks  •  10 minutes ago

10 team SF Contender Are you trading Arich and Zeke for 2 2025 1sts 2025 3rd 2027 1st 2027 2nd Christian Kirk Stafford Other QBs - Hurts , Stroud , Rodgers

trade
JacobFry  •  20 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 team PPR SF: Should I trade Nico Collins for Saquon?

trade
Tober  •  22 minutes ago

12 team sf A. Burrow, ajb, gibbs B. Mahomes, adams, bijan

oeckman  •  23 minutes ago

Would you rather have bijan or brooks and BTJ?

craigsgunssssss  •  30 minutes ago

need a ruling here. 12 league sf startup. guy attempted to trade up to 12.02 right before draft got paused. i picked downs at 12.04. in the am the commish started the draft again and guy timed out and got auto picked diontae johnson. drafted kept moving now he wants me to trade him downs commish messed up and wants to give me diontae and a 2025 3rd. how should i go about that. he also got c watson in the 11th, would downs for watson be a fair swap to help him out? thanks.

trade
tig0  •  36 minutes ago

I know I just posted something about Kirk but what would I need to do to upgrade from Josh Jacobs or Conner or either sell them both.