Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
djayscott  •  10 days ago
trade

8 team ppr superflex Keep 8 So far keeping Allen. Hurts, G. Wilson. J. Jefferson St. Brown B. Robinson Leaving 2 spots from Andrews, waddle, London, achane, r. White, Tua Which 2 to keep for dynasty?

🕒 Latest
A440 10 days ago

London and Achane

JMOTED 10 days ago

Andrews & Waddle but I respect most of @A440 takes, so I suppose that tells you— YOU’VE GOT GOOD OPTIONS HERE. Andrew’s is more a must for me. You could talk me into a Waddle swap. In an 8 man league, I DO NOT want to be in the bottle half at any position. Andrews is a damn near LOCK to finish top-4….

A440 10 days ago

@djayscott @JMOTED I probably have an unreasonable dislike for Waddle (note: I actually think he’s awesome in BB), just due to the way he’s very streaky. I typically don’t like players who can win my week this week with a 30-spot, but lose it next week scoring single digits. They typically lead to teams that easily make the playoffs, but then fizzle out when it becomes one and done. It’s probably a bit weird that I say that about Waddle, and then choose Achane (who’s also very streaky). But based on your current players, it just made more sense to take the decent RB than another WR. That being said, I could go London/Achane or London/Waddle. Most years I’d probably be all over Andrews because he is an upper tier TE. However…he’s also one of very few non-RB players that needs a handcuff. Also…since so many new TEs moved into that upper tier last year, the position becomes less valuable. There’s very little advantage to be had at the position over your opponents because now they’ve suddenly all got top-tier guys (which cancels out your TE on a weekly basis). You’re more interested in just not making the position a weakness than using it to win. But this can be done by simply getting a few of the next tier guys (Ferg, Schultz, Engram, Freiermuth, etc) and just streaming them for matchup. When you figure that each team has a limited set of resources, I’d rather patch this position in with the cheaper guys and put my resources at positions that can payoff with advantage. Rankings are deceiving. Because when you actually look at the avg results at the position, it turns out there is very little difference between them. What you want are the tier breaks. This is also the reason I keep saying QBs are overvalued in SF. What I actually mean by that is, specific QBs are overvalued. There is surprisingly little relative difference between the QB1 and the QB30 on the avg. At least, relative to how big of a difference in rankings that is compared to the wild swings in perceived value between the QBs. The reality is, the QB position is valuable…all of them. Almost by definition, they score the most points and for the most part, do so consistently. That’s true for nearly ALL of them. The only actual consistent difference maker at the position is Allen, and even that difference isn’t all that big. At the end of the day, what you’re looking for in fantasy is positional advantage over your opponents, and I’m just not seeing that at the TE position the way it’s been there for the last decade or so because it’s no longer top-heavy. Sorry that was so rambly…it’s early and the coffee hasn’t totally kicked in yet.

A440 9 days ago

Interested to hear your other takes at some point.

trade
SCSA  •  3 minutes ago

10 Team SF Trade Away: Swift & 25 1st Receive: Ken Walker I have Henry, CMC, Zamir, and Dobbins

GroovyJuve  •  4 minutes ago

Start up Dynasty superflex For my QB2 should I take Bryce Young or JJ McCarthy? My QB1 is Josh Allen

trade
FFJonny  •  17 minutes ago

Josh Downs or Dontayvion Wicks in dynasty?

rate
FaintingGoat76  •  42 minutes ago

12 team SF start 11 TEP QB: Herbert, Cousins, Young, Penix, AOC, Rattler RB: Gibbs, Rhamondre, Warren, Gibson, Vidal, Davis, Allgeier WR: ARSB, London, JSN, Wicks, J Palmer, Bateman, Douglas TE: Engram, Likely, Dulcich, T Johnson 2025: 1st (early-mid), 2nd, (2) 3rd, (2) 4th 2026: (2) 1st, 2nd, (2) 3rd, (2) 4th Does it make sense to add J Ferguson to this team? I know the owner is in a hard rebuild right now (just sold Chase and Burrow). He has T McBride and has previously put Ferguson on the block. Is my 25 2nd and 26 3rd enough to get it done? Seems low to me but those are some of the trades I’ve seen for him 🤷‍♂️

xHappyx  •  54 minutes ago

Who would u rather not be in a room alone with Antionio Brown or Kadarius Toney

trade
Rellison24  •  1 hour ago

10 tm 1 Qb ppr A. Najee B. Godwin

trade
Je55eJame5  •  1 hour ago

16 team dynasty ppr 1 qb league start 7 Who win Trade purdy and aiyuk Get lamar Jackson Christian Kirk and 2025 mid second Team Qb purdy Rb cook Rb/wr mixon Rb/wr aiyuk Wr wilson Wr aj brown Te McBride Bench Maye swift charb roscho Johnson Hyatt shareed pearsall legette Jayne wright

AndyFernandez  •  1 hour ago

Draft mccaffery or MarShawn Lloyd or Bucky Irving at 3.01 1Qb 2 rn 3 wr 1 flex ??