Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Dwaterlaw  •  10 days ago
trade

Should I trade away st brown for MHJ or London and Pittman my WRs are aj brown aiyuk nico and st brown as of now I also have Sam Laporta and Goff that’s why I was thinking of moving off of st brown

🕒 Latest
A440 10 days ago

Why trade ARSB?

A440 10 days ago

That’s crazy talk

A440 10 days ago

I’d trade any of the others over him

Curdog1023 10 days ago

@Dwaterlaw ARSB is a foundational piece. This is insanity

A440 10 days ago

I’d probably go for London and Pittman, only because I know both of them can really only go up in value. Meanwhile, MHJ is already valued as if he’s a TOP 4 WR (which ARSB is). Thus, if MHJ doesn’t live up to that incredibly high expectation, he’s a loss.

A440 10 days ago

But again…wouldn’t trade ARSB

JMOTED 10 days ago

There’s nothing wrong with moving off a cornerstone player like ARSB. The insane thing to do would be moving off him for the most overhyped player in recent memory at the very height of “overhype season”. I would also add— MHJ has proven NOTHING and needs EVERYTHING to go right for him just to break even on this trade. London & Pittman are more interesting, but I still think you might be able to do better….

trade
TheeHNIC  •  32 seconds ago

A) Burrow 2025 1st&2nd Brian Thomas jr B) JJetta I have JJ and Chase but I’m weak asf at QB, should I try to get more?

BrendonH  •  3 minutes ago

12 team dynasty SF start 9 Diggs or Terry?

trade
rigo2020201  •  15 minutes ago

10 man SF PPR Send: Jayden Daniels, Hollywood, 2025 mid first Get: Goff, Nico

trade
patriots4life  •  26 minutes ago

Trade chase get 1.04 dj Moore and tua Start 8 single qb ppr Already have Josh Allen but no rbs outside spears and Warren . Draft brooks at four? And dj helps the loss of chase . Or just keep the hammer in chase

raythelegend  •  40 minutes ago

Good morning everyone what is value difference between AJB and Puka IF any in 1QB?

trade
gshanebrook25  •  43 minutes ago

Dynasty SF (wanting to contend) A. Josh Jacob’s, 2025 2nd B. 2 2025 1sts (one late, one mid to late) I currently have B

misc
Npot11  •  52 minutes ago

What’s fair on top of Aaron Rodgers in a trade for Watson? Dynasty superflex full ppr TEP 14 teams

trade
mattmcclane  •  1 hour ago

I have CJ, Fields, Gardner and the 1.05. 2 QB league. In a rebuild. If I wanted to bank in on CJ, what should I go after in a trade?