Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Z-HORN  •  11 days ago

Should I try to compete with this team? Or sell off older assets? 10 Tm SF PPR Start 10 J Hurts, J Herbert, T Law, Carr, Tannehill, Mac Jones D Henry, A Jones, Chase Brown, Jaylen Wright, A Gibson, E Gray,(only have to start 2) Mike Evans, Terry Mclaurin, C Godwin, Odunze, JSN, Keon Coleman, Ricky Pearsall, A Mitchell, J Burton, D Wicks, Burks, E Moore, A Lizard B Bowers, G Dulcich, M Mayer 25 picks – (4)1sts (2)2nds (1)4th

🕒 Latest
RopNASTY 11 days ago

I dont think Id completely rebuild but id try nad get some younger talent in there. Id be keeping Hurts, Herbert, JSN, Coleman, Pearsal and Bowers. The rest Id be dealing and trying to package 2 for 1s for young productive players or picks. But I dont think in a 10 team this roster will be super competative. Most likely itll be middle of the pack. Depending on how your league determines pick order, Id be looking for picks over players so you have a better shot at early 25 and 26 picks.

RopNASTY 11 days ago

That being said its FF and injuries and surprises happen so be flexible, but id be looking to sell mid season those older productive players to teams trying to buy a championship.

therealSeal 11 days ago

Looks good for a 4-6 finish but I’ve seen crazier things happen. I would look to re-tool not rebuild. Sell the rbs in season if you can’t get an offer you like. I’d be shipping the old receivers yesterday though. Next year is the year of the backs

JoNaMo 11 days ago

Sell one of Herbert or T law, personally I’d try to package 1 of them with one of your wrs and try to get you a stud in the upper range.

Pickadelphia  •  12 minutes ago

If you are looking to do mocks with your league settings or STRAIGHT UP IDP mocks. Comment down below. We need more voices with IDP

misc
narlos  •  15 minutes ago

LOOKING FOR DYNASTY LEAGUE MEMBER League info: - 10 man full ppr (superflex, 3WR) DM if interested

trade
joesliwoski  •  20 minutes ago

Which side are you taking? 1QB PPR A. Saquon, Dak, Jakobi Meyers B. Tua, Corum, Chase Brown, Keenan Allen, ‘25 1st and a ‘27 2nd

CBSquaredSquad  •  39 minutes ago

Dynasty league, ppr, 1QB, rookie only draft I own pick 4...trying to decide between Worthy, McConkey, Brooks...I pick again at pick 12...any advice is appreciated

oeckman  •  1 hour ago

Fantasy team names with the rookie class!

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  1 hour ago

12 team. Ppr. Te premium. Sf. What is Ridley. Addison. Jsn. Muth worth? Each one? Which receiver of those three to target. Roster. J. Herbert. D. Watson. J. Fields. K. Williams. B. Hall. Z. White. R. Johnson. J. Brooks. M. Loyd. Hull. Puka. Waddle. T. Dell. Godwin. Higgins. M. Wilson. C. Tillman. Pearsall. Pitts. D. Bellinger. Sinnot.

SHealey1987  •  1 hour ago

In a SF 10 team - Fields or a late 2025 2nd (I have Wilson too)?

trade
rigo2020201  •  1 hour ago

10 man SF PPR Recieve: Puka Send: Nico Collins, KWIII, Mclaurin