Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
MaddoxisMe  •  11 days ago
misc

Dynasty 12TM SF Start 11 I have Kyler, Herbert, Young at QB 3/4 of the league needs a 2nd QB Do I take Marv at 1.01 to stack with Kyler Or Caleb at 1.01 to sell off him or one of the other QB’s?

🔥 Hot Takes
BiggaFella66 11 days ago

Pair Marv if you can, Herbert is a good trade now value and Bryce young still has plenty of time to grow and his values still there. Caleb could be generational but I believe Marvin has the higher ceiling now and throughout his career

🕒 Latest
4T5 11 days ago

If it's super flex , Caleb is the answer. I'd try to move Herbs

dcisar 11 days ago

Or trade back one spot if 1.02 will take Caleb and get a second with it.

billyboybaggins 11 days ago

I’d try to trade 1.01 for cd, chase or Amon ra if you wanna go wr.

MaddoxisMe 11 days ago

Yeah I was thinking Marv too

MaddoxisMe 11 days ago

Ik Caleb is higher value rn, but team need isn’t leaning QB & idk if these peeps like trading much

BiggaFella66 11 days ago

Caleb is also going to the Chicago bears along with his own personal issues. QBs are notorious for being busts. I’d say 80 of first round receivers lately have been great addictions to the game. Wilson, olave and JSN all say this kid has been better than them.

trade
sutnack69  •  3 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 team SF PPR A: achane B: zamir white and Josh downs

trade
Toneknows  •  31 minutes ago

Do I trade Devonta smith away for Rome Odunze? I’m in a rebuild

trade
Maalbers20  •  48 minutes ago

How do I consolidate Waddle, Higgins, McConkey, Legette, Spears, Hollywood, and Javonte into an elite WR or RB? I have 2 2nds and 2 3rds next year. I have Nabers, Olave, Kincaid, and am happy with my QBs. My RBs are rough.

trade
cescgio4  •  57 minutes ago

dynasty sf trade addison and the 2.10 fort higgins

misc
RogueItachi  •  1 hour ago

How crazy would it be to spend the vast majority of your auction budget to just rock lamb, JJ, chase and st brown? 😂 It’s a dynasty, so my thinking is.. if I don’t get any values later, I can focus on those positions later years. While having that monster of a WR core will still allow me to compete even with subpar players elsewhere

trade
BananaSplits88  •  1 hour ago

KTC hates this, says very lopsided. But I like it, is it a bad trade? I get: Diontae and Shakir. I send: Hopkins, Jermaine Burton, 2025 late 1st

Pickadelphia  •  2 hours ago

If you are looking to do mocks with your league settings or STRAIGHT UP IDP mocks. Comment down below. We need more voices with IDP

misc
narlos  •  2 hours ago

LOOKING FOR DYNASTY LEAGUE MEMBER League info: - 10 man full ppr (superflex, 3WR) DM if interested