Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
dontaisbae  •  11 days ago

Where is mhj ranking in redraft this year? Top 15? Top10-5?

🕒 Latest
levi2927 11 days ago

@jimmikmik

levi2927 11 days ago

he and kyler each play 14+ games why shouldn’t he at least hit like 80 for 1200 and 7

jimmikmik 11 days ago

The point is, people are drafting Marvin, who yes is a generational prospect, but drafting him as if he’s a lock for the best rookie season of all time and people are setting themselves up for disappointment

jimmikmik 11 days ago

Also @levi2927 you said he should be WR8 in hPPR and I told you, statistically last year to hit 14ppg as you said, that extrapolates out to 90 receptions for 1450 yards and 8 TDs as a full season. Then you come back with lower numbers as if it’s the same thing?

levi2927 11 days ago

kyler and dhop would’ve been an easy 1k+ every year if they could stay on the field we both know that and in my comment i say “at least 80 and 1200” so implying that is prolly his floor and again these numbers you keep throwing in my face are for 17 games they average out to 5.3 catches 85 yards and a little under half a td a game so do i think marv can do that over the course of a season? absolutely without a doubt believe so

levi2927 11 days ago

@jimmikmik

jimmikmik 11 days ago

These are the kinds of numbers that Chase, AmonRa and AJB have been averaging. And people are drafting Marvin as though he’s already firmly in that tier with those guys as his floor and it’s just crazy. Could he be the WR1 overall? Sure i guess. Will he be a WR1, possibly but it’s far from a lock

MicahDelisle  •  2 minutes ago

I have 2 spots in a free dynasty college replica, multi league, there’s national rankings, stats, and bowl games across leagues all made by the commish, both teams have decent draft capital and neither are that old, DM me if your interested

trade
NickH122  •  1 hour ago

1Qb dynasty Barkley & Zack Moss OR Jacobs, zamir, & rookie pick 3.11

trade
NickH122  •  1 hour ago

Rachaad white or kyren Williams? Dynasty SF 1.0TEP

trade
bawdseyben  •  5 hours ago

10 man SF PPR Defending Champion Weakest spot QB - Allen & Carr only starters Have Pickett, Howell, Browning but they won't score me any points. Potential trade 24 1.08 + 25 1st, prob late (I hope) for Justin Herbert Thoughts?

trade
UrTrashBud  •  5 hours ago

I asked a pretty similar question the other day but really stuck on the fence with my team.. 12 Team SF/TEP-Start 10 RB’s: Achane, Warren, Gus, Dobbins, Kimani, Chuba.. looking for cheap targets to hold my group up this year.. was looking at Zeke, Chubb, Jones, Ekeler as all possibilities. Do I try and get someone or just run with my rb group this year

hollywood99  •  5 hours ago

Trade in dynasty league ...I have Mahomes....wrs Olave D.Adams Addison.Kelce ..drafted McConkey,Bowers......offered a trade addison and 2nd rd 2025 for X.Worthy....thoughts....

lbumbih  •  6 hours ago

In a 12 team SF PPR league who do you think is most likely available at 1.03 (daniels or nabers) and 2.01? I need WR bad…in a rebuild.

trade
RudyRev8  •  7 hours ago

I'm bored, curious what the community thinks on a trade 1ppr. Also 4.03 and 4.09 for monty in a league, suspect? A) G.Wilson, Wicks, Devontez Walker B) Dell, Reed, 25 1st C) Suspect D) Fair