Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Cdawgoku  •  12 days ago
trade

Got 2 offers on the table. Ajb and 25 3rd For Nico and 2.01 Or 2.01 For 2.06 3.06 One upgrades a position im strong in give me a legit top 5-10 wr. The other keeps me potentially in the running for maye/jj.. bc i have no qb.

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 12 days ago

QB is pretty easy to fill in a 1-qb, and I’d rather spend my resources at positions I can gain a real value and just plug in mid-range starters at QB

A440 12 days ago

Honestly…you’d find that specific QBs have the same value in SF that they do in 1-qb (in results), but people in SF highly overinflate their “perceived value” based on the specific QB, rather than QBs in general gain more value in SF just due to supply and demand (but ALL of them gain that value equally).

mcfaddyy21 12 days ago

You should be able to feel the QB vibe based on team needs. Williams went 1.10 Daniel’s 2.6 and then maye and JJ 3.7 and 3.8. Nix undrafted in our draft. So I would use 2.1 for brown and I’d think a qb falls (assuming this is 1qb)

poteeto 12 days ago

Ajb

mcfaddyy21 12 days ago

I keep ajb for Nico and 2.1 personally. After just doing my rookie draft I’d also rather have 2.06 and 3.06. Maye and JJ went 3.07 and 3.08 in our draft.

🕒 Latest
Cdawgoku 12 days ago

I got the 2.01. So im seeing trade it for ajb and hope for a qb at 3.01?

A440 12 days ago

I’d assume this is a 1-qb league?

A440 12 days ago

I like AJB there.

A440 12 days ago

For some reference, Maye just went at 3.5 in my 1-qb league, but honestly I wouldn’t even be looking for rookie QBs, I’d look for low ranked value starts who are already established. R Wilson, D Watson, B Mayfield, ARdog…even S Darnold is supposed to start all year, as is J Brissett

A440 12 days ago

G Smith/Howell are options, etc. when you really look back at past QB results and filter them by PPG, you’ll see there isn’t a lot of difference between the top 5 and the bottom 5. Point being, grab the guys no one wants and spend your resources at the positions that actually makes a difference. Just with QB, target someone who consistently scores, rather than a Tua type that has massive up and down swings. Make the QB position the position that doesn’t win the week for you, but doesn’t lose it for you either.

Townies1 12 days ago

Keep Ajb

lbumbih  •  27 minutes ago

In a 12 team SF PPR league who do you think is most likely available at 1.03 (daniels or nabers) and 2.01? I need WR bad…in a rebuild.

trade
RudyRev8  •  1 hour ago

I'm bored, curious what the community thinks on a trade 1ppr. Also 4.03 and 4.09 for monty in a league, suspect? A) G.Wilson, Wicks, Devontez Walker B) Dell, Reed, 25 1st C) Suspect D) Fair

trade
SuperJorio  •  1 hour ago

Is this trade fair in 1qb 12 team half ppr TEP? If not, who needs to add? A) AJ brown, Stroud, Mark Andrews, Ken Walker, late 25 1st B) Jamar, Love, pitts, Bijan

wdis
TDsKill  •  2 hours ago

Hunter Henry or Noah Fant? Im leaning Henry because of brissett, and the 2 rookie receivers. He should be a safe target for the QB.

Bavable  •  2 hours ago

I have TL,Jayden, Spencer and baker! For super flex should I trade baker ?!

TrinBunz  •  3 hours ago

Where do we rank devon achane amung dynasty rbs

trade
BucksEyes  •  3 hours ago

12 team SF 1/2 ppr Trade away Aj brown and dk metcalf Receive ja’marr chase and kendre miller?

rate
Bandito667  •  3 hours ago

Ratemyteam22teamhalfpprpick16 Qb:JustinHerbert RB1:JohnathanTaylor Rb2:TravisEtienne WR1:Amaricooper WR2:marquisebrown Te:JuwanJohnson Flex:RomeoDoubs Kicker:Michae badly Defense49ers Bench:JahanDotsonKendreMilleGenosmith RondaleMooreDylanlaube