Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BenCowey  •  12 days ago
ama

I'm a commissioner of a hometown dynasty league thats been running for about 8 years now. There is talk of expanding the league and adding teams. Does anyone have any ideas of how to do an expansion draft?

🔥 Hot Takes
JMOTED 12 days ago

8 years is a long time. That is a SUCCESS in the dynasty world. The #1 thing is whatever you do, get every single existing manager to sign off on the process. Otherwise, you’ll be looking for more managers in 2025…. It’s better to have a “wait list” for the league than a bigger one….

Steven 12 days ago

Only fair way I could think of is for teams to be allowed to protect only a certain amount of players and the unprotected players go into expansion draft

🕒 Latest
Isaaaaaaac 12 days ago

I’ve thought about it for our own league. But the truth is it’s going to be slightly messy and you would need everyone to understand you will do your best to be fair, but inevitably some one will get the short stick they feel.

Isaaaaaaac 12 days ago

I would let teams picks their favorite 7 or 8 or a number of assets that are “can’t touch” then have the two new teams picks “X” assets from every team to make a starting roster. Then maybe give them the 1.01/1.02 slots the next two years - something like that

Steven 12 days ago

Probably best to start from scratch if you see looking to add teams

BenCowey 12 days ago

I was thinking of having a number of guys that can be protected as mentioned about. Then need to figure out their draft position for future drafts. Chances are the teams entering would be on the lower end and they'd have to understand that coming into it. All the league mates seem to understand the challenges that come with it

jimmikmik 12 days ago

Honestly I’ve been considering this myself and the short way to put it is that it will inevitably be unfair for some people and some people will get screwed. I would personally prefer to keep league 1 completely as is and then just have a new startup league with more teams. A league going for 8+ years is a gem and people that have sacrificed in the more recent years would be at risk of it being all for not if you expand the league, so I’d be pissed. Keep a good thing going and start up another league on the side and hope it takes off like the first one did imo

lbumbih  •  31 minutes ago

In a 12 team SF PPR league who do you think is most likely available at 1.03 (daniels or nabers) and 2.01? I need WR bad…in a rebuild.

trade
RudyRev8  •  1 hour ago

I'm bored, curious what the community thinks on a trade 1ppr. Also 4.03 and 4.09 for monty in a league, suspect? A) G.Wilson, Wicks, Devontez Walker B) Dell, Reed, 25 1st C) Suspect D) Fair

trade
SuperJorio  •  1 hour ago

Is this trade fair in 1qb 12 team half ppr TEP? If not, who needs to add? A) AJ brown, Stroud, Mark Andrews, Ken Walker, late 25 1st B) Jamar, Love, pitts, Bijan

wdis
TDsKill  •  2 hours ago

Hunter Henry or Noah Fant? Im leaning Henry because of brissett, and the 2 rookie receivers. He should be a safe target for the QB.

Bavable  •  2 hours ago

I have TL,Jayden, Spencer and baker! For super flex should I trade baker ?!

TrinBunz  •  3 hours ago

Where do we rank devon achane amung dynasty rbs

trade
BucksEyes  •  3 hours ago

12 team SF 1/2 ppr Trade away Aj brown and dk metcalf Receive ja’marr chase and kendre miller?

rate
Bandito667  •  3 hours ago

Ratemyteam22teamhalfpprpick16 Qb:JustinHerbert RB1:JohnathanTaylor Rb2:TravisEtienne WR1:Amaricooper WR2:marquisebrown Te:JuwanJohnson Flex:RomeoDoubs Kicker:Michae badly Defense49ers Bench:JahanDotsonKendreMilleGenosmith RondaleMooreDylanlaube