Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
mcfaddyy21  •  12 days ago
trade

A: Legette B: Pearsall 12 man league. I can afford to wait out SF WRs if needed for Pearsall to breakout. But also like Legettes chances of being a top guy in Carolina. Who and why? Thanks.

🔥 Hot Takes
aweldon 12 days ago

Pearsall isnt that much of a better prospect. Lacks versatility just being a slot great value Deebo role. I will risk the upside with Legette who can play inside and out. the landing spot isnt that bad given he will play right away and not garner much attention

aweldon 12 days ago

I agree on the late breakout but we have to take into consideration the extra COVID has thrown things off

🕒 Latest
jimmikmik 12 days ago

Point is, both bad prospects in the same situation competing against each other when DJ is easily the clear 1 in a terrible offense with a QB who might just not have it

aweldon 12 days ago

Dell didnt have a true breakout until he was 22

jimmikmik 12 days ago

Betting on XL is betting he is the outlier and betting on an exception. Landing spot is bad, prospect profile is bad, college production for first 4 season is non-existent and breakout age is bad. On top of all that I just think he’s flat out not a good prospect. Not a good separator imo, not a good route runner, just big

jimmikmik 12 days ago

He’s a slightly faster Mingo and it’s just ironic he landed to be mingos teammate

jimmikmik 12 days ago

I do have to acknowledge that some of the faults I give XL also apply to Pearsall, but the landing spot is infinitely better and I just like Pearsall’s abilities when it comes to translating to the nfl more. Not to mention Shanahan

aweldon 12 days ago

Pearsall will also be old and I doubt offers much more of a ceiling than he has

jimmikmik 12 days ago

Totally fair and I guess agree to disagree. Plenty of red flags for both but end of the day I am a bigger believer in both Pearsall the prospect as well as the landing spot

trade
SuperJorio  •  13 minutes ago

Is this trade fair in 1qb 12 team half ppr TEP? If not, who needs to add? A) AJ brown, Stroud, Mark Andrews, Ken Walker, late 25 1st B) Jamar, Love, pitts, Bijan

wdis
TDsKill  •  1 hour ago

Hunter Henry or Noah Fant? Im leaning Henry because of brissett, and the 2 rookie receivers. He should be a safe target for the QB.

Bavable  •  1 hour ago

I have TL,Jayden, Spencer and baker! For super flex should I trade baker ?!

TrinBunz  •  1 hour ago

Where do we rank devon achane amung dynasty rbs

trade
BucksEyes  •  1 hour ago

12 team SF 1/2 ppr Trade away Aj brown and dk metcalf Receive ja’marr chase and kendre miller?

rate
Bandito667  •  2 hours ago

Ratemyteam22teamhalfpprpick16 Qb:JustinHerbert RB1:JohnathanTaylor Rb2:TravisEtienne WR1:Amaricooper WR2:marquisebrown Te:JuwanJohnson Flex:RomeoDoubs Kicker:Michae badly Defense49ers Bench:JahanDotsonKendreMilleGenosmith RondaleMooreDylanlaube

trade
jhwoodard  •  2 hours ago

Give: Laporta, 2.02, Rhamondre, Moss, Kraft Get: Justin Jefferson, 1.08 Superflex 12-Team TEP PPR Contender.

trade
john4ducks  •  2 hours ago

12 team SF - contending team PPR A) Ridley B) Jakobi Meyers and Elijah Moore