Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KakeJelley  •  12 days ago
trade

Send: Waddle + 2025 2nd Receive: Olave + 2026 3rd Yay or Nay?

🔥 Hot Takes
ThomasOBrien 12 days ago

Devonte and olave are pretty much equal in my eyes

🕒 Latest
FMKasey 12 days ago

No. Olave has all the talent in the world, but he's a distant second to Waddle because of underwhelming QB play.

Golle 12 days ago

No

KakeJelley 12 days ago

2025 2nd, that is.

BrendonH 12 days ago

I don’t think there is much of difference between Olave and Devonta. That being said, if Olave is your guy, I’d trade Devonta and a 3rd, but I think the 2nd is too much @KakeJelley

Golle 12 days ago

@KakeJelley I'd also rather have Devonta Smith over Olave. But value wise they should be pretty much equal IMO. If you really wanted Olave I'd be willing to give up a 3rd on top of Smith for it but I personally would rather have Smith

FMKasey 12 days ago

The biggest problem with Olave isn't about him. Derek Carr is allergic to the end zone, thereby lowering the fantasy value of his WRs. I would take DeVonta Smith over Olave ten times out of ten.

gregsabo 11 days ago

waddle

waiver
arlingmr  •  12 minutes ago

What percentage of faab would you spend on Jayden Reed if he was just dropped post rookie draft?

LDoubleOK  •  15 minutes ago

Marshawn Lloyd... Is he overated in a dynasty league? Corum? Any rookies to avoid from the top 20?

RB17  •  22 minutes ago

Full PPR Dynasty Swift or Javonte?

trade
vanderzielky  •  24 minutes ago

10 man ppr 1 qb A) Charbonette B) Keaton Mitchell I have keneth walker and a team has henry

TrinBunz  •  30 minutes ago

kinda a useless question but appreciate any input! Do i grab tyrone tracy or ray davis?

trade
WinnerWinner616  •  39 minutes ago

Trade Ricky Pearsall Receive Zamir White

PatrioticBlood  •  48 minutes ago

What are yall thoughts on Kraft vs Musgrave next year? Who’s taking the TE1 role…

trade
TheDailyStruggle  •  49 minutes ago

Addison or Worthy and a 3rd?