Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
D4Kdynastyy  •  12 days ago

For a guy that's new to dynasty- what kind of scoring, settings, and rosters should I implement ? I'd like to be a commissioner as I have been in redraft for the past few years .

🔥 Hot Takes
Kingpin 12 days ago

I’d suggest playing in a couple of leagues first to see how they operate before trying to be a commissioner. Maybe try a superflex and a 1QB.

lukeypoo31 12 days ago

@D4Kdynastyy SF with 6 point passing TDs for the reasons mentioned above. I prefer .5 PPR, but most like full PPR. My reasoning is WRs are already boosted enough bc of their longevity compared to RBs, you add in full PPR and it’s a no brainer WRs carry way more value. I want roster decisions to be harder. I’m not a huge tight end premium fan, but it’s fine

RopNASTY 12 days ago

I really enjoy a SF or 2 QB with 6pt TD scoring. It makes QBs much more valuable but also minimizes the game breaker QBs with rushing ability. Allen, Lamar, Hurts, theyre still top dogs, but its just not out of control and makes accurate pocket passing a little more valuable.

🕒 Latest
RopNASTY 12 days ago

6 pt *PASSING* TD scoring

lukeypoo31 12 days ago

10 team I want at least start 11. 12 team I want at least start 10. 14 team I want at least start 9.

lukeypoo31 12 days ago

No kickers or defenses please for the love of God

lukeypoo31 12 days ago

Max PF to determine draft order. This is a key one for me, maybe the most important. Minimizes the risk of people throwing games trying to tank by starting worse players

Kingpin 12 days ago

You can do superflex with 2 QB’s but then plan on qb’s being so important Drew Lock and Tyrod Taylor are being rostered. 1 QB keeps them important but lets people build in multiple ways without having to have 2 great qb’s. Just my opinion.

gregsabo 11 days ago

qb rb rb wr wr wr te flex flex sf

trade
WinnerWinner616  •  2 minutes ago

Let me know? Dynasty PPR 1 QB Trade: Dk metcalf, Joshua downs, a third and fourth in 2026 Receive: Ceedee lamb Please help! 🚨 🚨

trade
Eligbears  •  8 minutes ago

12 tm sf start 10 ppr Give: Justin Jefferson Get: AJ Brown, Zay Flowers, 26 1st (projected late) Enough for JJ?

trade
Alibaba42  •  32 minutes ago

10 man PPR 1 QB Give: James Cook Get: Javonte Williams, Mike Evans, Coke Kmet Which side?

TrinBunz  •  51 minutes ago

Do we think rattler has a chance to contend for the starting role?

trade
cescgio4  •  1 hour ago

sf dynasty trade calbeb william for justin jefferson? or do i need to add more to get JJ

waiver
arlingmr  •  1 hour ago

What percentage of faab would you spend on Jayden Reed if he was just dropped post rookie draft?

LDoubleOK  •  1 hour ago

Marshawn Lloyd... Is he overated in a dynasty league? Corum? Any rookies to avoid from the top 20?

RB17  •  1 hour ago

Full PPR Dynasty Swift or Javonte?