Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
xHappyx  •  12 days ago

Rookie draft sleepers I am drafting EVERYWHERE!

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@xHappyx holyyyyyyy the guy gets one post shared on the platform and now he thinks he needs to write a weekly column! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Isaaaaaaac 12 days ago

I love the post, but I am NOT reading all that respectfully

level_5_boss 12 days ago

I have Javon Baker higher than an honorable mention and think I he is being massively slept on.

level_5_boss 12 days ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You didn't have to type all this out.

ChefHerbie 12 days ago

I’d like to play in a league where any of the first three (and arguably Davis) are considered β€œsleepers”

Duizendblad 12 days ago

@xHappyx also for wright, miami traded a 2025 3rd to draft him in the 4th rd

xHappyx 12 days ago

3. Malachi Corley - Corley was yet another WR I liked during this pre-draft process and thought he landed in quite a good spot for him to make an impact in the long term. He got decent draft capital in the 3rd along with the jets trading up for him too but the important thing to note is looking at this current Jets situation he can possibly be the WR2 long term once mike williams leaves or possibly even if he gets hurt (which happens quite often). One of the major key factors if Corley makes an immediate impact is if he can gain rodgers trust 4. Brendan Rice - The draft capital for rice was very disappointing as he fell to the 7th round. History says players that fall this far have a very little chance in even making it to the NFL as a depth player led alone a starter and a possible fantasy relevant player. But the good thing for rice is the fact the chargers have virtually ZERO wide receiver depth. They recently signed chark and drafted ladd but dont make any mistake this wr room is still very much open to anyone thats on that roster. As long as rice makes the roster you could do worse for a 4th/5th rookie round pick thats attached to justin herbert in the long run. 5. Ray Davis - He may be a dinosaur for a rookie running back age but this is a sleeper list and anywhere you can find value you should go for it. Davis got drafted in the 4th round which once again isnt to shabby for a running back but most importantly should see a decent amount of opportunity in that bills offense given that james cook isn't exactly a workhorse. Honorable Mention: Ja'Lynn Polk/Javon Baker - One thing every fantasy footballer should've learned last year is to not underestimate an offense with a young highly drafted rookie QB (see the houston texans and cj stroud). While it can very well easily faceplant like bryce young and the panthers did, theres always a chance it could be the opposite and you all of the sudden have some valuable pieces attached with a young stud QB.

πŸ•’ Latest
Townies1 12 days ago

Especially rbs

Townies1 12 days ago

Kendrick Bourne is a great vet sleeper

Townies1 12 days ago

Hes the wr 1 on Pats

Townies1 12 days ago

He he was wr 35 points per game last year

Townies1 12 days ago

Maybe like a Jacoby Meyers break out

anderson74 12 days ago

Vidal has me bricked up and should be a must for all your leagues

jtaren 12 days ago

Devontez Walker for sure

FFJonny  •  10 minutes ago

Sione Vaki Taysom Hill Toney Which 1 andy why?

rate
tig0  •  29 minutes ago

QBs: Lamar,AROD, Carr RBS: Saquan, Josh Jacobs, James Conner WRS: Puka, Garret Wilson, Christian Kirk, Amari Cooper, Josh Downs, TES: Kittle, Schultz Should I look for more pieces and upgrade? Looking to contend Format: TE premium, 1 SF, 1 PPR

trade
FlaccoLover69  •  30 minutes ago

Which side wins? (12 team SF dynasty) A) Bryce Young B) Kirk Cousins & Russell Wilson

trade
NickH122  •  30 minutes ago

Love or purdy???

trade
tig0  •  39 minutes ago

I definitely win this trade? I receive: Puka Send: Mike Evans and a 2026 3rd

trade
joesliwoski  •  43 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 Team 1QB PPR Dak and Deebo Or Corum, Tua, Keenan Allen and a β€˜27 2nd

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  54 minutes ago

Best cheap sleeper RB

trade
McGregor21  •  55 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex Is A-Rich worth buying for 2 1sts plus if you need a qb?