Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Megatronnnn  •  13 days ago

Did I get robbed told myself I wasn’t gonna trade up and needed up trading for 1.03(mhj) for AJB 3.02, 3.04, 25 2nd

🕒 Latest
Megatronnnn 13 days ago

Ended*

VaultDwellers 13 days ago

I like it. I would rather have MHJ and paying the 3rds and 2nd would be worth it to me in order to get him.

aweldon 13 days ago

I mean you can make the argument AJB = 1.03. it isnt too bad

Steven 13 days ago

Overpay sure but it’s not horrible- you got your guy

Noga2003 13 days ago

a bit of an overpay but not horrible

cwmoorez 13 days ago

Its high IMO, I would have a hard time giving up AJB and those picks for any receiver that hasn't played a single down in the NFL, now thats out of the way, I think it will end up being a win for you at some point in the future, and it wouldn't shock me if MHJ finishes ahead of AJB this season

Curdog1023 13 days ago

@Megatronnnn In 1qb, this is dead nuts. MHJ is best player, so that side should get a 10%-20% premium. This is exactly what it should take to get Mhj or at least what he's projected to be. AJB was wr 6 before the draft, now probably 7 or 8. He won't surpass anyone in front of him, so this is the highest his value will be for the remainder of his career. Mhj is starting high, and should crack to top 3-5 in no time. Nicely done

trade
WinnerWinner616  •  6 minutes ago

What do you think? Receive Rhamondre Stevenson and Elliot. Give Gabe Davis, Joshua Downs, and McLaughlin.

waiver
typicalbran765  •  6 minutes ago

Who would you rather have in general? Vidal or Guerendo 👀 Needing help deciding on which one that I can see actually having productive future.

AndyFernandez  •  18 minutes ago

Draft Trey benson or Rick pearsall at 2.01??

darnellj  •  20 minutes ago

Should I trade zamir white for Tyler Lockett, jaylen Wright and a 2025 2nd

TrinBunz  •  24 minutes ago

As a henry owner in my dynasty should i grab keaton mitchell for the insurance or kendre miller and hope he gets the job next year? Mind you im deep at rb with jacobs henry james cook najee and javonte

rate
Spendizzle  •  36 minutes ago

Am I contender or pretender - 10 team sf 3 wr 2 flex Te premium Qb: Lawrence, love, baker Rb: breece, rachaad, pollard, gus, kendre, dowdle Wr: ceedee, aiyuk, olave, Jeudy, JSN, worthy, palmer, mooney Te: Ferguson, dulcich, chig, likely, Otton

FFJonny  •  49 minutes ago

Sione Vaki Taysom Hill Toney Which 1 andy why?

rate
tig0  •  1 hour ago

QBs: Lamar,AROD, Carr RBS: Saquan, Josh Jacobs, James Conner WRS: Puka, Garret Wilson, Christian Kirk, Amari Cooper, Josh Downs, TES: Kittle, Schultz Should I look for more pieces and upgrade? Looking to contend Format: TE premium, 1 SF, 1 PPR