Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AwkwardSilence  •  13 days ago
trade

Dynasty 10 man ppr 1qb league Which side would you rather. Why? Thanks! A. Pickens B. 1.7

🔥 Hot Takes
gregsabo 13 days ago

the value is fine maybe a little high. i wonder who the pickens owner is targeting with the pick? id be interested to hear the sweetener, he probably just means like a 3rd or something like that

astronamicall 13 days ago

Pickens is closer to like Worthy and BTJ

gregsabo 13 days ago

pickens right now id love to hear some pre season news before moving pickens since he will presumably become the x

🕒 Latest
AwkwardSilence 13 days ago

Dynasty 10 man ppr 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 3flex ppr Trade with the champion from last year. Team: Qb: Allen, Purdy, Cousins, Young, Levis Rb: Jacobs, Ekeler, Pollard, Stevenson, Gibson, Zamir White, Singletary, Dowdle, Roshown Johnson Wr: Lamb, G. Wilson, Metcalf, London, McClaurin, Meyers, Mims, Bourne, gallup Te: Kittle, Goedert, Njoku, Jonnu, H. Henry Picks: 24: 1.7, 2.6, 3.6, 4.1, 4.5, 5.5 25: 1st,1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th 26: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd,3rd, 4th

astronamicall 13 days ago

@AwkwardSilence

gregsabo 13 days ago

my intial thought from you team is you need to invest in a top rb or 2. otherwise stacked at qb and wr

gregsabo 13 days ago

back to pickens tho.... im still kinda feeling the same way just uncertain if he will become the x... but should be given at least the chance for a bit to prove himself there.

gregsabo 13 days ago

if pickens is your guy get him though

gregsabo 13 days ago

final thought. i know you want to put pickens in maybe that last flex spot, but i see a move packaging maybe cousins or purdy with the 107 to get a rb like etn range

trade
bcollins0122  •  2 minutes ago

1QB 12t PPR start 8 Manager offered me Lamar, Chubb, and Dhop for my 2027 1st and early 2025 second. Thoughts? My roster: Tlaw Montgomery, singletary, Kendre JJ, Olave, Garrett, Nico, rookies Musgrave, Kraft, Mayer

oeckman  •  24 minutes ago

Had my rookie draft last night. 12 tm sf, how’d i do? 1.05 Nabers 1.08 McCarthy 1.12 BTJ 2.01 brooks

waiver
LTDans40time  •  39 minutes ago

What’s Shultz’s contract situation??? …in other words; is Stover worth a 2+ yr stash???

zakainsworth  •  1 hour ago

Who do you have as some of your dark horse #1’s at their positions?

trade
Fenzyboy  •  1 hour ago

AJB or MHJ?

Fenzyboy  •  3 hours ago

I got ARich, Love, Young and the 1.03 and 1.04. You think I should take another QB with this pick or just Nabers and Odunze?

trade
patomicBombs  •  4 hours ago

In a 12 team superflex dynasty startup would you trade the 1.01 and move back to 1.08 to also get the 3.08? This move is a huge net positive on every calc. (Not rookie)

trade
EvilEmpire4  •  4 hours ago

Rather have: A- CJ Stroud B- Kyler Murray and MHJ Dynasty SF, 12 team, start 9 Both teams on fringe of contending