Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
sethereum  •  13 days ago
misc

Should I take Odunze or Bowers at the 1.07. 10 man league SF

🔥 Hot Takes
DinkyMilkGB 13 days ago

And you may not know but your unintentionally dismissive. “Lol, that’s not the way to look at it”, “Odunze easily”. That leaves zero other option when there clearly is one.

DinkyMilkGB 13 days ago

Go with the guy that excites you at that point. You have three firsts which is awesome. Enjoy the ride.

ousaw2 13 days ago

Odinze easily

therealSeal 13 days ago

Any sort of premium and it’s bowers

DinkyMilkGB 13 days ago

Bowers would be top of position if all pans out, so I think I go Bowers. 10 man, you’re always looking for top at position. Just my opinion of course. Odunze will be great too

🕒 Latest
therealSeal 13 days ago

Rome

ousaw2 13 days ago

Lol 🤣 That’s not the way to look at it. That like trying to predict who will get hurt next season. I draft by opportunity. And Rome has the better offense, better QB and more opportunity to be successful. At the end of the day they could both bust or both be great. Just making a educated decision here

SpartySteve 13 days ago

Who’s your current TE?

ousaw2 13 days ago

Your going too deep into my brother. You asked me a question and I answered it. Nothing personal buddy @DinkyMilkGB

DinkyMilkGB 13 days ago

Zero offence man. I think it not an easy answer. Brock could be second in targets next year, and Rome has a tougher chance of that happening in my opinion. And bust potential should definitely be a consideration.

ousaw2 13 days ago

I can respect that 👌 @DinkyMilkGB

gregsabo 13 days ago

rome

zakainsworth  •  2 minutes ago

Who do you have as some of your dark horse #1’s at their positions?

trade
LuckBox12  •  26 minutes ago

I'm a contender in a 12 team SF/TEP. Was offered an intriguing offer today. A. Bijan Robinson For B. My Puka Nacua and a 2025 3rd (late) Do I smash this? I love Puka, but his rookie season seems unrepeatable. Thoughts?

trade
Fenzyboy  •  49 minutes ago

AJB or MHJ?

Fenzyboy  •  1 hour ago

I got ARich, Love, Young and the 1.03 and 1.04. You think I should take another QB with this pick or just Nabers and Odunze?

trade
patomicBombs  •  2 hours ago

In a 12 team superflex dynasty startup would you trade the 1.01 and move back to 1.08 to also get the 3.08? This move is a huge net positive on every calc. (Not rookie)

trade
EvilEmpire4  •  3 hours ago

Rather have: A- CJ Stroud B- Kyler Murray and MHJ Dynasty SF, 12 team, start 9 Both teams on fringe of contending

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  5 hours ago

12 TM SF dynasty A: Dionte Johnson B: Aaron Rodgers & 2025 third

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  5 hours ago

12T SF PPR A: Josh Allen B: Kyler, 2025 1st early/mid, 2025 2nd early/mid