Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DaltonKincaid86  •  13 days ago

LEAGUE ADVICE: I'm commish for a 12 tm SF league. Concerned on of the players might have gone inactive as he hasn't responded to anyone in a few months. We're in the middle of the draft and he's nowhere to be found. I gave a months notice for the draft, so everyone should have known. Advice for the draft? Let it autopick? Advice for the player? Give him time to respond before taking any action? Not sure what normal operating procedure is here (2nd year commish). Thanks!

🔥 Hot Takes
Warriors86 13 days ago

Yeah I never start the rookie draft till I get a response from everyone that there ready to go. But yeah if he hasn’t been on at all this time of year then he’s really not someone you want in a dynasty. He should probably just play redraft

k1dicarus 13 days ago

If you run a league safe for your leagues go into their and find his email address and shoot him an email letting him know of the situation and give him 24 hours and if at after that time he doesn’t respond you should remove him. In our portfolio we give ample notices of draft but there is the occasional guy who gets caught up with work etc. The email usually works btw.

🕒 Latest
DadRunner 13 days ago

You should always do an activity poll prior to starting the draft. At this point your best option is probably to remove the manager and fill the team. That way the new manager gets to pick from this year's rookie class.

skjjcruz 13 days ago

Let it auto pick for remainder of draft, find another owner after draft concludes

gregsabo 13 days ago

probably best to get everyones number in the future

misc
TheCircle  •  23 seconds ago

12Team Superflex PPR I pick 1.12 and 2.01. These 3 staring at me Brian Thomas, Ladd Mckonkey and Trey Sermon. No QB left other than PENIX. Which 2 out of those 3 do I pick?

trade
BobbyBowden  •  10 minutes ago

12 tm SF 1 PPR dynasty (rebuilding) Sort of interested in Anthony Richardson, but not sure if I can afford the risk. I was offered A-Rich for Herbert and a likely early 25 1st. Felt like that was too high of a price in general, but wanted to check. Thoughts? QBs Herbert, TLaw RBs Ray Davis, Mattison, M Sanders, E Mitchell WRs Addison, JSN, R Rice, K Coleman TEs Musgrave, Dulcich, Theo Johnson RB situation is disgusting. I have 2 25 1sts (both likely high) and a 25 2nd (likely mid-high). Plan to pick RBs in what appears to be a RB heavy class.

trade
dlabonte24  •  22 minutes ago

12 team .5 ppr SF dynasty Would you trade Brooks for Henry? I’m a contending team with my other RB are Bijan Hall and Gibbs. I took Brooks at 2.2 just for value. 2 Flex spaces. Gibbs is in one of them. Higgins/Pickens in the other. I also have drafted Rasheen Ali as well.

trade
smcdonald87  •  31 minutes ago

SF Dynasty: A: Hall, McConkey, Kraft B: Barkley, Javonte, Devonta Smith

trade
McGregor21  •  31 minutes ago

Dynasty superflex What’s A-Rich value?

trade
ThomasOBrien  •  34 minutes ago

SF dynasty A: Tyreek, Rodgers, Higgins B: London, Cousins, Spears or QJ

trade
nittanylions93  •  42 minutes ago

14tm SF PPR A- Najee B- Brian Robinson, Dobbins, McMillan

trade
Narwhal89  •  47 minutes ago

Fielding trades for Derrick Henry. 10 team dynasty. So far I’ve gotten: 2024 2.10 and 2025 3rd Nico Collins straight up (I have Tank Dell and a stack of Packers WRs) Javonte Williams and 2024 2.08 for Henry plus 2025 3rd. What should I go with?